Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your type?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I like Italian foids

fit foids
any race except asian

My first title in my custom title

My first title in my custom title
Guy Fieri Eating GIF

One who breathes, and it is optional, to be honest.

I like Italian foids
Preferably middle eastern, black or latina with curly hair, a hooked nose, bangs, preferably shorter than me and with big eyes

Blonde with big tits.

I am attracted to 90 percent of foids my age who are not niggresses or pajeetas.

Though if I had a perfect type the first thing that comes to mind is Malina Weissman:

White. Curvy. Doesn't bitch. Lived on a secluded farm her whole life and i'm the only man she will ever know.

I like Italian foids
5'9-6'1, White or White Passing, Muscular, Big tits Broad Frame, Dominant, Motherly or Decently Skinny, 5'9 or 5'10, Insane/Mentally Fucked Foid.

Nice but foids with big tits are usually ugly for some reason idk why
These are the type of tits I’m talking about brocel and you can tell facially this broad is hot as fuck!

5'9-6'1, White or White Passing, Muscular, Big tits Broad Frame, Dominant, Motherly or Decently Skinny, 5'9 or 5'10, Insane Foid.
Based tall foids are hot as fuck

South East Asian

White or native American, Tall, Thicc, Long hair with cute bangs, Pepperoni nipples. Massive bush and armpit hair, Dresses like an emo from 2000s, Wears makeup like a goth from the 2000s, Buck teeth, Tons of piercings, Husky voice that is smooth an sultry like butter, and a straight carnivore that will eat steaks with me every night.

Foids with this pheno:
IMG 0380

a nice blonde big ass foid

Non-normie looking. Neotenous features and bangs are a plus. Skinny. Not “hot” and stunning but just cute girl next door kind

White skinned girls with colored eyes who are preferably tall (170cm +). She should be pretty facially, have big milkers and a small waist

White or latina mentally ill racist foid has nice tits and virgin

Anyone that isn't grossly overweight or outright deformed

nerdy, bpd girls unironically. Someone who would listen to my interests

Big titty tomboys

Redhead models with nice tits and a fat ass. :feelsautistic::feelshmm:

I'd be content with my looksmatch

Noodlewhores with Stacy-tier feet.:ahegao: