Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is your type? Snow bunnies

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@josephgskim/video/7283996006742609195?_r=1&_t=8g6ncRXao3P

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this was one of those rare videos that made noodlewhores look deceptively more race loyal than men

Okay this is the first time I have seen a guy who is pretty delusional about his ratings. He is nowhere near a 8/9. Sebastian Stan is a 8/ Ryan Reynolds is a 8./

Henry Cavill is 9 lol he nowhere near a 9

He is 6 - mtn at best.

Okay this is the first time I have seen a guy who is pretty delusional about his ratings. He is nowhere near a 8/9. Sebastian Stan is a 8/ Ryan Reynolds is a 8./

Henry Cavill is 9 lol he nowhere near a 9

He is 6 - mtn at best.
Normies are retarded and think 7 is average.

All shitskins are white supremacists. This is why I have no sympathy for ricecucks. They also would gladly get with white women if they could and would throw asian women under the bus. It's just that most ricecucks are too ugly to do so
100% facts coming from a bonafide slant eyed FUCK

100% facts coming from a bonafide slant eyed FUCK
What makes it more pathetic is that asian countries could easily accept syrian or Ukrainian refugee women if they want caucasion blood so badly yet for some reason, they stupidly don't do so. Why?

What makes it more pathetic is that asian countries could easily accept syrian or Ukrainian refugee women if they want caucasion blood so badly yet for some reason, they stupidly don't do so. Why?
hentai

My type is human. But I've been really indian Dougla females lately (black+indian) since I got Catfished by one

White foids will never like non black ethnic men