Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What is your theme song ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Mine is that’s life by Frank Sinatra like the joker aka Arthur fleck

do i really need to say it

I am a side character.We don't have theme songs.

I feel like if I had a soundtrack this would be in it

Why are you faggots so obsessed with reproducing and shit

Life isn’t reproducing ffs did you ever think that why does all shit countries reproduce a lot and better countries don’t have that at all

Fucking morons
I'm not for reproduction at all though:feelsugh:

Did...you read it right?

I'm not for reproduction at all though:feelsugh:

Did...you read it right?
You fukcing said the opposite thing

You idiots are the same morons as normies , think a little before you spew your bullshit

You fukcing said the opposite thing

You idiots are the same morons as normies , think a little before you spew your bullshit
Nah. I'm thinking right. :lul: I said. If I can't reproduce no one can. I think it's clear I'm with no reproduction at all. Maybe it's because I'm autistic and see the world differently than you, jfl me a normie? Did you forget I'm below average height and that Im a virgin just like you or:feelsugh: also you sure you don't got bipolar

Nah. I'm thinking right. :lul: I said. If I can't reproduce no one can. I think it's clear I'm with no reproduction at all. Maybe it's because I'm autistic and see the world differently than you, jfl me a normie? Did you forget I'm below average height and that Im a virgin just like you or:feelsugh: also you sure you don't got bipolar
Reproduction isn’t good in any way , people who does it are way more idiotic than us

Also we need these idiots to reproduce so we can have slaves to obey us

A slave needs a master , and these idiots are made to be low iq monkey slaves to based people like us

Reproduction isn’t good in any way , people who does it are way more idiotic than us

Also we need these idiots to reproduce so we can have slaves to obey us

A slave needs a master , and these idiots are made to be low iq monkey slaves to based people like us
Yeah. Tbf I'm just tired and I have to do shit slaving so you do you man I need sleeo:fuk:

View: https://youtu.be/4hJpF9tOkmQ

[UWSL]Whenever I listen to this, I imagine that I died, woke up and it was all just a social experiment like truman show and this is the theme song for my life as a sad touching movie about growing up as a facially deformed autist who was unloved and shitted on by everyone. [/UWSL]