Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is your TF2 main?

?

• Demoman

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Engineer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Heavy

• Medic

• Pyro

• Scout

• Sniper

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Soldier

• Spy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
even if you dont play it anymore, it still applies if you've ever played it for a decent amount of time. i wonder if theres an incel correlation somewhere

i'm sure there's a correlation between people who only fap to megumin and people who main demoman :waitwhat:

Engineer as I am a real engineer soon

Former medic main, mostly played it because people would refuse to go medic, found it quite fun so I sticked around.

i main demoman personally since i find it the most fun

the big fat Gru looking nigga, i forgot his name.

heavy or pyro. sometimes doctor

I'm a scout main cuz I like running fast and double jumping.
Used to be pretty good at spy.

Engineer, its fun.

My favorite was the pyro. A powerful class with annoyingly good capabilities. I would use the distinguisher (the fast switch main) and axetinguisher (the burn crit axe). I would secondary attack then use the shotgun or reserved shooter

Valve nerfed the shit out of the pyro class long time ago, though. Distinguisher switches slower and now the axtinguisher does mini crit instead of crit.

My another class is the soldier, mostly because I have the FDU and soldier is a pretty easy class with well rounded capabilities.

Spy for fun play (I don't think the spy is a very good class unless you're very good at it), using my C&D to sneak behind enemy line and sabotage sentries with RTR

Scout for fast paced gameplay. He's fast and fun. Good when you're impatient and scout is the best class for practising aim.

My misc classes

Sniper with huntsmen or to get rid of enemy snipers or on fullcrit server (cause noscope is accurate)

Heavy to get rid of spawncampers

Medic for support

Demoman to spam shit into covered enemy