Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your stance on politics?

Yes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
marx rodgerism

All theater
Doesn’t matter what we do at the polls.
Two wings of the same bird, what does the bird care about? Itself.

And then I'll give you politics, I'll call it left and right
And while you divide yourselves, I will conquer both the sides
Can't you see? I'm the system, my whole purpose is divide
What you choose will never matter because everything is mine” Tom Macdonald- The System

Last edited:
All theater
Centrists are the spine of the bird then

Centrists are the spine of the bird then
No the birds the system itself.
Left wing right wing both belong to it.
The bird only cares for its own self.
What we need is a completely new one or an over haul of the current one.

The only voice that gets heard in Washington is one that sings a song of Franklins.

Last edited:
I am anywhere from auth center to auth right.

"Oh my political views? Ackhyually I'm an ecofascist dengist monarchist tradcath neopagan Hoppean libertarian with some Duginist ideas, thanks for asking :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

far left marxist-rodgerist

Current political stances are predicated on the erroneous idea that the environment is the only factor behind the observed differences between individuals and groups. I take one step further and acknowledge that biology is also a factor.

This explains a lot: Whites are at the top of the racial hierarchy not because they oppressed everybody else but simply because they are genetically superior to other races. Men are superior to women not because men oppressed them but simply because men are biologically superior to women.

Class structures are a result of competence, not privilege. Not every life is precious. There are people who should not exist, let alone reproduce. Physical attractiveness is the basis for dating in the modern world, which means men are rejected for their bad looks, not their bad personalities.

I guess this makes me a righty.

I'm a right wing conservative capitalist.

Far left, sex should be redistributed equally

Anarchy

805DFC25 9DEB 4097 9045 6E79BED82AAC

C037860C 46FA 4D32 A99D 4F1BE51D7988
74B1EC5C 40FC 4D09 BE9A 5EF4597B07BE

745970D1 A79F 4E86 8563 355E9DE783D1
65810DDE E02A 42AC BCED DF694537BEA1

All theater

And then I'll give you politics, I'll call it left and right
And while you divide yourselves, I will conquer both the sides
Can't you see? I'm the system, my whole purpose is divide
What you choose will never matter because everything is mine” Tom Macdonald- The System
We extreminate the system itself!!!!
Anarchism is BASED
MARXISM-RODGERISM IS BASED

I object to both left and right. The left are Jewish faggots, and the right are Christian faggots. So identifying as either one literally makes you cucked because you're playing into their hands.

I am anti-politics, and am hoping for the collapse of political governments and breakdown of social order, and descent into total dystopian anarchy and chaos. Just burn society to the ground.

I object to both left and right. The left are Jewish faggots, and the right are Christian faggots. So identifying as either one literally makes you cucked because you're playing into their hands.

I am anti-politics, and am hoping for the collapse of political governments and breakdown of social order, and descent into total dystopian anarchy and chaos. Just burn society to the ground.

My ideology is Wacoism, basically make compound, stockpile guns, sell guns, believe in branch davidianism, touch miners (miners who work in mineral mines)

don't give a shit about pigskin politics it's all fucking cucked and meant to appeal to whores

don't give a shit about pigskin politics it's all fucking cucked and meant to appeal to whores
are the pigskins in the room with us right now?

NO DON'T TAKE ME BACK TO DR. DHAYA ALJAHRANI I AM MENTALLY SANE I SWEAR
bulllshit, the NWO isnt reel stupid goy, take your hardened powder now!!!!

Yeah, dealing with sandniggers fucking up your car can be pretty challenging sometimes
Those.. insects have cars??? Wonderful! Presumably old Toyotas, 1970s.. not like those things can afford something else

Truly putiful beings

Those.. insects have cars??? Wonderful! Presumably old Toyotas, 1970s.. not like those things can afford something else

Truly putiful beings
miskirat has toyota yaris, fucked pretty bad, from what i remember the sandniggers fucked the interior pretty bad and now everything feels cheap, and the engine has trouble going above 2000 rpm

miskirat has toyota yaris, fucked pretty bad, from what i remember the sandniggers fucked the interior pretty bad and now everything feels cheap, and the engine has trouble going above 2000 rpm
Hahahahaha, insects can't even do maintenance, what a joke

nigga youre using the wrong insults
Do i look like a care about pathetic nation that can't even hold its own in a war with Israel? They aren't worthy of my time

Do i look like a care about pathetic nation that can't even hold its own in a war with Israel? They aren't worthy of my time
master baiting rn

Jews mog arabs

arabs arent the ones controlling my country and forcing their pozzed laws down our throats (kazakhstan greatest countri)
Your country is controlled by EU and your leaders

and who do you think controls EU and our leaders
Themselves, who else

Boo conspiracy boo jews

Quit it, if something does control them - it is money