Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your room temperature?

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
My room is at 28.5C rn at night.

It's usually around that temp all summer.

My nigger parents won't turn on the AC. Nigger mother thinks if AC turns on she will catch a cold. Nigger father just loves it when AC is not on.

I should leave thee pathetic worms and spend all my paycheck on rent just to be away from them.

over for iRonningcels

When I told my foid coworker about this she got visibly upset. She said their AC is on all day all night all summer. The concept of not doing something you want to do is completely alien to her.

I'm pretty sure she has never done something she didn't want to. Or not done something she wanted to do.

She told me I should fake illness so my father buys a separate AC for my room.

right now it's finally cooled down, but almost all summer it was 31c indoors, AC was able to reduce it to 25c over about 5 minutes, after AC was turned off the temperature would return to 31c within 25 minutes

right now it's finally cooled down, but almost all summer it was 31c indoors, AC was able to reduce it to 25c over about 5 minutes, after AC was turned off the temperature would return to 31c within 25 minutes
Brutal and measurement pilled

my parents don't use AC at home either and fyi it's not for no reason

older people become very sensitive to abrupt temperature changes due to rheumatism

you can already start feeling it in your 30s

damn is she into bosnians by any chance tell her ron from the inkullforum said hi
She got married to the ugliest guy in the company. Hand-down ugliest guy. He's fat, short, has eye deformity, talks slow and is an asshole.

I think mine is normal temp

She got married to the ugliest guy in the company. Hand-down ugliest guy. He's fat, short, has eye deformity, talks slow and is an asshole.
???????

is he rich?

+23,5°C right now. During the summer and when curtains aren't closed, it can reach +30°C

72 or 70 degrees at the moment I believe.

I do.
But still this hot is insane.

Not that rich but they're spending a lot on their wedding. I don't know where he gets the money cause I know his salary isn't that much.
when my older brother got married to a single mom, my parents had to pay for 99% of the wedding expenses while her parents paid almost nothing.

when my older brother got married to a single mom, my parents had to pay for 99% of the wedding expenses while her parents paid almost nothing.
In Iran the groom's family pays for the wedding.

It used to be that the bride's family would buy the household items for the house. But apparently recently every electrical thing should also be bought by the groom's family.

So basically everything other than furniture.

It might sound weird to you but since most people live with their parents until marriage they have no house or household items so everything needs to be bought before marriage.

But men are getting more and more cucked on this as time goes by.

My nigger parents won't turn on the AC. Nigger mother thinks if AC turns on she will catch a cold. Nigger father just loves it when AC is not on.

I should leave thee pathetic worms and spend all my paycheck on rent just to be away from them.
Around 23°C now, maybe even 22°C.
Summer is now over, it has cooled down significantly this week. Today it was around 6°C in the morning, max 16°C later in the afternoon. Pure lifefuel. I've got no ac, only a cheap fan btw. I think I can bring it into the basement now until next summer.
Last week it was 26/27°C inside my room while there was the last heatwave of this summer.

Last edited:
In Iran the groom's family pays for the wedding.

It used to be that the bride's family would buy the household items for the house. But apparently recently every electrical thing should also be bought by the groom's family.

So basically everything other than furniture.

It might sound weird to you but since most people live with their parents until marriage they have no house or household items so everything needs to be bought before marriage.

But men are getting more and more cucked on this as time goes by.
in eastern europe it depends on social class, middle and higher the man/woman will be renting some shitty apartments with minimal furniture but honestly i don't know if they really keep that much of it for their first house

anyway, i am not really surprised that it has become mainstream to rape the man during marriage, women have tons of chutzpah and will never admit their flaws, so it's no surprise, every man is "marrying a queen" even when she is a single mom POS

We're already in winter clothes here in Croatia

24c right now

optimal for me is around 26. in the wintER i let it get down to 20

22 degrees Celsius

22c or 71.6F if youre in Jewsa.

-20 degrees i live in the arctic and wear a gigantic coat