Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Is Your Response Rate Online Dating Sites & Social Media?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Let's say you go on one of these sites how many girls do you have to message before you get a response back? For me it's probably every 10-15 girls I message I get one girl to response back.

On my morphed tinder the rate was about 90-95 % almost everyone responded. But many dropped off later on or simply ended communication by showing disinterested. I am not autist so I can take a hint (one word responses etc)

most ghost me in 1-10 days top

the best response rate is from 35+ y.o. soccer moms

my looksmatches sometimes talk to me but ghost me

total waste of time

I only got like 2 responses and ended up getting ghosted by both.

most ghost me in 1-10 days top

the best response rate is from 35+ y.o. soccer moms

my looksmatches sometimes talk to me but ghost me

total waste of time
Yeah ghosting is rally a thing in 2018.
They mostly first show lack of interest before ghost most times. Such as never asking questions or keeping thd convo going.

I usually dont even bother with females who seem disinterested,no point,it wont lead to nowhere.

I've been using it two days. Matched with 25 girls. Half chubsters and other half okay. Only messaged a couple. Swiped on 500 plus i'd say

Yeah ghosting is rally a thing in 2018.
They mostly first show lack of interest before ghost most times. Such as never asking questions or keeping thd convo going.

I usually dont even bother with females who seem disinterested,no point,it wont lead to nowhere.

imo you should set a date as quickly as possible - like 1-3 days prior to engaging in the conversation

otherwise you will 100% get ghosted

0 replies back ever.

pof was a complete waste of time , sent messages to a shit ton of girls in my area ( even single mothers) got 0 responses back, same situation with tinder.

online dating is shit for incels.

I've been using it two days. Matched with 25 girls. Half chubsters and other half okay. Only messaged a couple. Swiped on 500 plus i'd say

fakecel.

Ikr, same guy yesterday complaining jfl at all these fakecels.

No matches at all in my hometown and I don't message anyone I haven't matched with before.
Abroad: I have a high response rate (around 80%) and some girls initiate the conversation.

Online dating is tough for men. Unless you are a male model with professional pics good luck. The odds are stacked against you. Ever wonder why men get so much dating spam and women almost none?

Online dating is tough for men. Unless you are a male model with professional pics good luck. The odds are stacked against you. Ever wonder why men get so much dating spam and women almost none?

90% response rate

0% fuck rate