Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your religion?

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Banned
-
Im agnostic
But

I feel sometimes nihilist :d

Semi lapsed Orthodox Christian

Religion= Ancient Copemaxxing Theory

Pretty much the same, agnostic-nihilistic

I don't care about religion or philosophy anymore. Still if you want to know, I agree with Negative Utilitarianism, but no longer have much interest in putting it into practice or arguing my position, as it seems to be completely pointless. That said, it is enjoyable to see normies display their mental gymnastics.

None, but I like the idea of religion.

I was muslim till 17. I am now atheist.

I am an enlightened [tips fedora] intellectual [adjusts trenchcoat collar] atheist [clutches Rainbow Dash plushie] m'gentlesir.

My world view changes / developes constantly but I'd say Christian

I believe in no god.

The blackpill

The Way of Jesus

Didn't expect so many "muslim" apostates here. They should rethink their choice before the inevitable hits them.

Pseduo buddhist/hindu(gods are symbolic/thought forms). Exmuslim(still larp as one to parents)

none really but religion is fine by me

Didn't expect so many "muslim" apostates here. They should rethink their choice before the inevitable hits them.
useless islam only good for keeping women in check. all else it teaches is shit

still window shopping I couldn't find one I truly identify with

p.s.
I commend all the muslim apostates, from what I gather that shits harder to quit than heroin

baptised roman catholic but dont practice it

Agnostic but still believe in a deity srs

Atheist now, but I used to be a Catholic when growing up.

Not following any, but my beliefs are into dharmic side, so compatible waifu would be spiritual but not religipus, or from darmic faiths. Pagans good too

JFL at being an incel and believing in God. You are blatantly accepting that a loving, caring deity put you on this clown world, in this skin, and designed you for this fate. Even if we could prove God is real I would never worship UltraChad just because he created everything. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: epic meme

Anarcho nihilist

Raised as a Christian but tbh I don't really care about it.

The Way of Jesus
Yes bro
JFL at being an incel and believing in God. You are blatantly accepting that a loving, caring deity put you on this clown world, in this skin, and designed you for this fate. Even if we could prove God is real I would never worship UltraChad just because he created everything. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: epic meme
You’re a god though

If I’m honest that was a bit of a forced meme. I wanted attention and I got it, so even if it was all bullshit I guess it’s all good in the end.
No bro, you are legitimately a god.

I used to be a buddhist, now athiest.