Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your relationship with your family like?

Are you on good terms with your family

• No, my family has disowned me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I hypothesize that most incels had shitty parents or absent parents. But I can't be completely sure.

Non-existent

my dad is a shitty parent but he's letting me live in the house for long

None of these are mine. My answer is:

"No, I disowned my family."
Not
"No, my family has disowned me."

They never cared about me so I cut ties with them. Fuck them. I'm waiting to hear the next one die so I can maybe go to their funeral to fucking laugh.
Fuck them. Fuck all of them.

My family and I are really cool, except my dad used to think I'm gay for not having a girlfriend and not going out and getting girls.

None of these are mine. My answer is:

"No, I disowned my family."
Not
"No, my family has disowned me."

They never cared about me so I cut ties with them. Fuck them. I'm waiting to hear the next one die so I can maybe go to their funeral to fucking laugh.
Fuck them. Fuck all of them.
I'd say that falls into "they're awful to me"

It used to be fucked up but now it's O.K.

My family and I are really cool, except my dad used to think I'm gay for not having a girlfriend and not going out and getting girls.
brutal dad-thinks-you're-a-faggotpill

I guess my relationship with my family is neutral. We aren't that close, but I wouldn't say we're enemies either.

I guess my relationship with my family is neutral. We aren't that close, but I wouldn't say we're enemies either.
I'd still say thats fairly good terms. Maybe I should edit the poll.

Family only called me after one of them died. Let the dead bury the dead.

I live alone. Sister is my only immediate family. My extended family lives far away. I am on ok terms with them all

My parents don't really know anything about what is happening in my life, took them 17 years to send me to hospital just to discover im autistic.

I want my mother dead but my dads alright