Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your reaction time speed/hand eye coordination ability?

What is your level of physical coordination/reaction speed in things like sports?

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I presume it's quite obvious that most of have a rather undesirable level of coordination and reaction time, furthering our relative isolation from high T hobbies such as football and basketball... :feelshehe:

Though even if you were somehow good at these sports, most wouldn't assume it due to the halo Chads inevitably get of being good at physical activities regardless of their actual skill level, not to mention tall men getting the inherent advantage in size-important sports like basketball/football/rugby. :feelswhat:

You'll also find that this brutally contributes to any Chads who wish to play vidya to both voicemog and skillmog other truecel "nerds", due to higher levels of reaction time speed and hand-eye coordination. :feelsclown:

It does seem the only thing holding them back is them not rotting on vidya all day, as they don't have to, what with other foids and Chad comrades to go along with to parties or whatever they may do together. :feelshehe:

But I guess in the end, it doesn't matter; no sports for your face/height. :smonk:

Idk. All i do is browse a forum and phone. It’s never really been put to use.

@darkstalker Mogs me to oblivion. :reeeeee:

But when i did work a job it was absolute shit because i havent conversated in a group setting in nearly a decade.

Idk. All i do is browse a forum and phone. It’s never really been put to use.
That contributes to it, since lack of interest in athleticness seem to be primarily related to the same situations that thrust most into inceldom... :feelsclown:

Like your early ejection from school. :feelshehe:

That contributes to it, since lack of interest in athleticness seem to be primarily related to the same situations that thrust most into inceldom... :feelsclown:

Like your early ejection from school. :feelshehe:
and because my mother was too poor to put me in sports. Fucking cunt

Low as hell, I always got picked last in gym class

I was proficient at table tennis and cricket, terrible at every other sport (basketball, football, dodgeball, rugby, etcetera). I tried a number of sports and met a hard wall at every attempt to progress. Thinking too much about each individual movement, not being able to process stimuli effectively and react accordingly - all worked against my best efforts.
Yes; relatively "softer" sports like table tennis are easier... :feelshehe:

Though still brutal, as no male would find pride in those. :feelsUgh:

@InMemoriam As you can see, I usually refrain from making threads due to the frequency of them fizzling out like this; and perhaps a large dose of laziness. :smonk:

@InMemoriam As you can see, I usually refrain from making threads due to the frequency of them fizzling out like this; and perhaps a large dose of laziness. :smonk:
your high IQ intimidates people here, thats why they refuse to partake in your threads, they don't want to be IQ humbled

I have pretty fast reaction speed and all that as well as being stronger than most so called "Chads", but I don't get pussy because of how I look.

I have fast reflexes but everything else is delayed by a second

I have fast reflexes but everything else is delayed by a second
I don't have a high comprehension speed or fast reflexes, either; guess it fits. :feelsUgh:

I don't get pussy because of how I look.
I'd assume so purely in terms of physique or reaction speed, but still brutal being athletically mogged. :feelswhat:

I suck hard in all sports, i had decent 3 point shot in basket and long pass in football/soccer.

I suck hard in all sports, i had decent 3 point shot in basket and long pass in football/soccer.
Still mogs me as relating with power throws like that in sports; I don't have the strength. :feelswhere:

Still mogs me as relating with power throws like that in sports; I don't have the strength. :feelswhere:
I also lack the strength, I got good precision, I'm also extremely slow and not agile at all.

@Transcended Trucel @Shahist Persian @HiddenUzer @depressedblackcel

Idk so i'd say average

I can catch things

I wouldn't say I was expecting much from you, old man! :feelstrash:
I catch food and forks and stuff... Falling Knives, I move my feet out of their trajectory.

@darkstalker Mogs me to oblivion. :reeeeee:
bro I got mad reflexes, but I'm trash at throwing stuff. Nobody can hit me in dodgeball but I can't even get people out because I suck at throwing, and I'm bad at catching.

I'd say my reaction time is average, but my Paul McCartney–like hair prevents me from seeing anything well while moving fast.
Once my hair actually starts partly obstructing the top of my vision, it's cut; so that doesn't really affect anything for me. :feelswhere:

bro I got mad reflexes, but I'm trash at throwing stuff. Nobody can hit me in dodgeball but I can't even get people out because I suck at throwing, and I'm bad at catching.
You could refer to yourself as the "ghost" of dodgeball: while nothing seems to affect you, you don't seem to affect anything else either! :feelshaha:

You could refer to yourself as the "ghost" of dodgeball: while nothing seems to affect you, you don't seem to affect anything else either! :feelshaha:
lmaoo yeah. I'll look impressive dodging stuff, but I'm a terrible player because I usually get caught out.

It's garbage, owing to my asperger's. :feelsbadman:

As expected; I guess I can say about the same for me, though I don't have Asperger's. :feelshehe:
Yeah, that's why I stick to single player games. I hate getting mogged by others online. It's bad enough getting mogged IRL everywhere I go. :dafuckfeels:

Yeah, that's why I stick to single player games. I hate getting mogged by others online. It's bad enough getting mogged IRL everywhere I go. :dafuckfeels:
I agree; not that I can play many intensive modern FPS/multiplayer games anyways, due to my low-end PC... :smonk:

I've contemplated leaving matches after being brutally both voicemogged and skillmogged by a much more coordinated Chad. :feelsUgh:

I agree; not that I can play many intensive modern FPS/multiplayer games anyways, due to my low-end PC... :smonk:
I was fortunate to acquire two gaming laptops during the brief period of time I actually held a stable job, and they're still going strong, so far. It definitely sucks not having that income to afford the gaming rigs, though. If my computers die, I'm kinda screwed.

I've contemplated leaving matches after being brutally ... skillmogged
I've done that on smash ultimate, but then gotten ban warnings for it. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::fuk::fuk::fuk:

I was fortunate to acquire two gaming laptops during the brief period of time I actually held a stable job, and they're still going strong, so far. It definitely sucks not having that income to afford the gaming rigs, though. If my computers die, I'm kinda screwed.
I see; I myself only have a cheap Android that I browse .is with and a low-end desktop for other purposes. :smonk:

Perhaps I could consider changing my score to "slightly below average", if that was an option; perhaps it's more apt to say that subhumanity may situationally influence things like coordination due to a number of factors such as being included. :feelswhere: