Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your PSL?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
If I were to rate myself I would say PSL 2.
But the average I get rated is between 3.75-4

What is your PSL?

3-4 @RegisterUserName is like a 7 at least tbh

my PSL was never measured, dont know; after all, who knows?

It's 1. Normies rate me 2-3, so my PSL is 1.

What does psl stand for?

I am not a polish sexual liberal.

What does psl stand for?
Puahate sluthate lookism rating. Normies tend to overrate people (on average they give them 6, not 5), so PSL offers realistic rating.

3. Gettin lower at the minute though.

legit 1/10. but some guy here rated me as 4/10 jfl

Whatever it is, multiply it by 0 because I'm ethnic.

Around 4 to 5. Post gymmaxxing btw.

I'm a soild 4 apparently. @Insomniac and @Cuyen are Aryan ubermensch Tera-Chads who fuck 10/10 JBs as they post on here, btw.

2, but would be 3 if non ethnic

PSL 2 but some hardcore LARPing adults would rate me as high as 8 (you aren't fooling me, mom). Everyone else with a functioning brain sees me as a 2-4 on average. I'm not even asking for their opinions either. I've had kids at my school tell me to my face that most people see me as ugly, and they arent even mean about it. They are just telling the truth. It is what it is.

I've been rated 2.5

I'm a soild 4 apparently. @Insomniac and @Cuyen are Aryan ubermensch Tera-Chads who fuck 10/10 JBs as they post on here, btw.
Did you see me bro

3-5 IRL, 6 on camera
can we stop calling it a PSL rating, this is not a PSL board lol, and the P&S are dead boards already.

3-5 IRL, 6 on camera
can we stop calling it a PSL rating, this is not a PSL board lol, and the P&S are dead boards already.

IRL ratings never made any sense to me.

PSL 3 decile 3.5-ish.

3/10 but im white and not short. Hopefully after jaw surgery and braces, (maybe genio aswell), ill be 5/10

Puahate sluthate lookism rating. Normies tend to overrate people (on average they give them 6, not 5), so PSL offers realistic rating.
Oh, i see. Im 3 or 2 out of 10 psl

Majority of this website is 3-4, myself included, it's pretty easy to approximately predict where you fall on a scale. I'd rate myself strong 3 weak 4 cold blooded.

I have aspergers but since it isn't a physical syndrome I am at lowest someone without that kind of syndrome or malformation can get, 3/10. If you consider my autism, legit 2/10