Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your plan for ascension?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Given that there isn't much reason to live if you have no chance of ascending and will die incel, I'm assuming most here have a plan for trying to ascend. Mine is to gymcell and STEMcell, use that money to surgerymaxx, upon which I will be more social and try to ascend. What's your plan for ascending?

nofap, gymcel, binaural beats,

I plan to ascend by taking the elevator it’s faster.

Air balloon.

5861.jpg

Trying to see maxofac soon for consultation for jaw surgery. If I need it, it, or genio if I dont. Then in 2 yrs maybe some cosmetic stuff. And /fit/ness

Hopefully live long enough to experience singularity tier copes like sentient AI waifus and fully immersive VR. That's my only chance.

u give sex too much importance in life. WTF. "not worth living"

ascending my penis inside a vag

something between breaking legs to grow, getting lifts, multiple surgeries, and moving to SEA

I find women who have been badly abused have much lower standards. They are pathetically greatful for any man who isn’t a complete shitheel.

I’m going to find me one with little or no sexual experience, ideally a teenager. Then if I can GF her I’m going to use a combination of mind fuckery and kindness to make sure she never thinks she can do better, and never wants to leave anyway.

My biggest problem with this plan is finding/meeting her in the first place. All of the potential candidates thus far have been too fucked us from their past. A suicidal woman is usually suicidal no matter how her situation improves.

Any talk of suicide immediately disqualifies them as a partner. What is the point of putting the effort in and caring for her when she will just off herself years later anyway?

I don't have a plan for ascension. It's over.

Looksmaxing through New Hairstyle, Gymceling and a Nose Surgery.

I don't have a plan for ascension. It's over.
This basically. Especially when considering my ideal relationship would be with a much, much younger foid. I don't stand a chance at all.

Careermax, statusmax, surgerymax

Money is the key