Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is your opinion on this video? Blackpilled people focusing on self improvement?

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
5,143
Online
64d 2h 0m
most low T voice i have ever heard (except knajjd) is he even speaking english i understand like half of it
 
P

PrivateScript

5'6 curry
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Posts
26
Online
3d 3h 43m
Is this your video OP?
 
NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
238
Online
13d 4h 35m
Fucks sake bro you sound depressed as shit.
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,246
Online
36d 10h 19m
The voice pill is real. :worryfeels:
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
181
Online
3d 3h 40m
sckicksal345 said:
most low T voice i have ever heard (except knajjd) is he even speaking english i understand like half of it
Should I give gaps in between and what should I improve in my english?
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
181
Online
3d 3h 40m
PrivateScript said:
Is this your video OP?
yes and how to improve my voice?
NagarNikkucel said:
Fucks sake bro you sound depressed as shit.
I am getting frequent negative thoughts about my future that my wife cheats on me and I am quite depressed, suggest me how to improve voice
 
Last edited:
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
824
Online
6d 13h 40m
UglyIndian said:
yes and how to improve my voice?

I am getting frequent negative thoughts about my future that my wife cheats on me and I am quite depressed, suggest me how to improve voice
testosterone replacement therapy is the only way, maybe voice coaching like what trans get. other than that, rebirth.
 
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
824
Online
6d 13h 40m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni6mnGhBbko


Just watch the first 10 seconds of this vid to see difference. After that close it its just filler the tldr is

Testosterone makes your voice a lot more masculine.

Ngl bro though your voice is very very bad rn. Also you sound unassertive and low projecting from lifelong awkwardness probably, so fix that. Also try lose the accent for fucks sake unless you are IN India.
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
181
Online
3d 3h 40m
HumbleandWise said:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni6mnGhBbko


Just watch the first 10 seconds of this vid to see difference. After that close it its just filler the tldr is

Testosterone makes your voice a lot more masculine.

Ngl bro though your voice is very very bad rn. Also you sound unassertive and low projecting from lifelong awkwardness probably, so fix that. Also try lose the accent for fucks sake unless you are IN India.
yeah bro thanks for suggestions, I clearly have a very low testosterone, always tired, dark eye bags, missing of beard in some places, maybe I should go on nofap for some time to see difference
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,707
Online
39d 9h 11m
Truecel Voice
 
L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,468
Online
62d 5h 17m
Hmm your main issues are your voice and your accent. If you come to the west with that accent you will be brutalised by everyone.
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,786
Online
31d 8h 30m
you make a pretty good point, moneymaxxing and spending it on copes or something.

however, at about 5:07 you said that you can't get rejected in a job for the way you look. you actually can (first impressions and all that).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni0hyCsawoE


not saying getting rich as an ugly guy is impossible but it'll definitely have its obstacles
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,101
Online
52d 22h 44m
Didn't know voice was such an important aspect.
 
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
181
Online
3d 3h 40m
iamsubhuman said:
you make a pretty good point, moneymaxxing and spending it on copes or something.

however, at about 5:07 you said that you can't get rejected in a job for the way you look. you actually can (first impressions and all that).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni0hyCsawoE


not saying getting rich as an ugly guy is impossible but it'll definitely have its obstacles
yeah but in top companies they look at your problem solving capabilities, so there might be a chance. maybe in some jobs they look at face, yeah of course there are obstacles but it is better than having nothing
Lonelycel said:
Hmm your main issues are your voice and your accent. If you come to the west with that accent you will be brutalised by everyone.
Should I speak louder?
Loner94 said:
Didn't know voice was such an important aspect.
should I improve my accent or speak louder?
 
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
1,174
Online
27d 14h 6m
Very low T and androgenous voice
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top