Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion on cannibalism?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Have you ever wanted to taste human flesh?

11473.jpg

If not vegetarian, would like to taste stacy

No cannibalism for me, but would reconsider if time for survival

I have , in my aghori tantrik practice in the Himalayas we roasted 2 roasties and now I have HPV due to eating them. Fuck this gay earth.
If not vegetarian, would like to taste stacy
Hi it

Yes, i would like to eat some incels

I tasted human flesh once it has no taste if you ask me it felt nothing but weird

Elaborate. Share your fantasies
I always wondered how human flesh does taste. Everytime I watch this:

It just really makes me want to eat human flesh.
I would like to capture another human and to carve him/her. Honestly, barbecueing the human meat seems amazing and I have a spectacular barbecue!

:feelstrash:

Boiled or
Roastie ahahah?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I tasted human flesh once it has no taste if you ask me it felt nothing but weird
How was it cooked?

Yes, I want to touch taste a woman (but not eat them)

I dont want eat a human but i would like to get eaten by a sexy foid.

I think is related to a tribal thinking,according to it to you can acquire the power or the characteristics of the person you eat.

If it was legal, I'd try it, just out of curiosity.

I think is related to a tribal thinking,according to it to you can acquire the power or the characteristics of the person you eat.
Conclusion is - Dont eat cucks.

I'm vegan, so nah :giga:

only soy consumption for me

Yeah, but then I realized most Cannibals are demonic satanic Jews who eat babies, and I was like, damn that's pretty bad optics, mogs me.

I do wonder that human flesh tastes like. Cannibalism sounds like a good idea to cheap & free way to get some premium meat ngl.

Does Vagina count as human flesh?

I always wondered how human flesh does taste. Everytime I watch this:

It just really makes me want to eat human flesh.
I would like to capture another human and to carve him/her. Honestly, barbecueing the human meat seems amazing and I have a spectacular barbecue!

:feelstrash:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How was it cooked?

It was raw

Are we just pulling IT’s leg or is this for real?

Yes bro, I would eat it for my daily protein intake.

I'm vegan, so nah :giga:
Just eat BrazilianSoycel then. He consists of 100% soy.

I would not eat human because of mysantropy :feelskek:

I wouldn’t do it myself but if someone willingly gave up a small part of their flesh I don’t see anything wrong with that.

I would try it tbh. I heard human flesh tastes like sweet pork which sounds pretty tasty. I would only eat it if I could get away with it though, its not worth getting in trouble over. I would also prefer it be someone who optionally let me eat part of them or someone who was already dead.

No. Unless it's a foid that's still alive and I get to eat her tits while she screams in pain.

I mean we share your meat. I would like to start with ur hands :feelstrash::feelshehe:
ARGUAHAHAHAUAHAHGGRGRUGARGURURGAGURGAUGR NONONONONONONONONONO OUT I JUST WANTED TO EAT SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU BUT NOT YOU EATING ME ARGURUGAGRURGAURGRUGAGAGAGAHAHAUHAHARGH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelstrash::reeeeee::giga::giga: