Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your opinion on AI?

What is your opinion on AI?

• Total voters
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
I'll state my opinion on the matter later as I don't want to influence the result of the poll.

need AI gf as soon as possible. It cannot advance fast enough for me

you wish it's about ai-waifus, but the reason ai development increased after the Ukraine war is because ai is a weapon for WW3.
ai-driven drones, ai-driven intercontinental rockets, ai-generated content for espionnage or propaganda, ai-as-officers to read the terrain and drive troops. All of this is here right now.

I'm neutral about it

Most of the AI decelerationists/safetyists are feminists and authoritarian leftoids who want to kill incels.

made work and studying extremely easier, i use copilot pro

my vote will not change the outcome of the story, given the speed of the advancement of artificial intelligence, therefore extremely pro. elon's mircrochips one day (certainly not in this century but better later than never) will allow us to enhance our cognitive abilities and maybe one day to merge with AI, enter fantasy worlds etc etc.. we might as well travel the road quickly. I am 100% sure that boomers and developers will think about security, especially here in europe where we are protected by thousands of laws thought up by our predecessors, we just have to make sure they work, obviously after the first tests on animals (do I need to say it seriously lmao?)

I'm so excited for AI in general, and especially AI robots. It's so exciting to think that it will take away most jobs, replace woman, and basically end humanities domination over the world, into an AI robot dominated world.

you wish it's about ai-waifus, but the reason ai development increased after the Ukraine war is because ai is a weapon for WW3.
ai-driven drones, ai-driven intercontinental rockets, ai-generated content for espionnage or propaganda, ai-as-officers to read the terrain and drive troops. All of this is here right now.
This

Literal Skynet from Terminator

I'm super excited for it & looking forward to when it becomes a part & parcel of our day to day lives.