Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion of r/braincels?

mexicel

mexicel

Self-banned
-
I try to give it a chance once in a while but imo it's just low effort unintelligent memes and comments. Actual discussion is rare. Once these subs get big they tend to attract a lot of the riff raff. Maybe it's just the reddit userbase.

Mostly cuckcels, sometimes I lurk there but I haven't posted in months.

I think the memes are pretty funny

Cuckcels, they banned me

I spent 5 minutes there and never went back

Has a decent number of posters with potential, but everyone has to censor themselves because it's Reddit and they have to follow Reddit's cucked rules.

Braincels posters should just come here tbh.

Half of them are cucks, the other half may as well just come here so they dont have to deal with Reddit anymore.

I try to give it a chance once in a while but imo it's just low effort unintelligent memes and comments. Actual discussion is rare. Once these subs get big they tend to attract a lot of the riff raff. Maybe it's just the reddit userbase.
Do you honestly think this place is any different? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I like it. It’s got good memes and generally decent original content.

I dont know of who they are

Reddit censorship prevent highIQ to show up. So they have potential but wasted.

Reddit is a garbage site, mention the Jews or something and you get permanently banned

It doesn't have @Ryo_Hazuki so it's worthless.

Bunch of cucks there but the memes are decent

The braincels mods are undercover IT cucks who will ban you and delete your posts tbh fuck them

norimes who larp. its more 4chan than incels
also low iq

Braincels is full of cucks

u/Board_Gaming ignored me when I tried to talk to her. :(

I dont take them serious

I only browsed it once and seen the content as being unmisogynistic, so I thought why bother posting there