Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your opinion of foreskin restoration?

X

xxxsk8erkidROFL

Banned
-
It is a tragedy that on top of not being able to get secks, the pleasure of masturbation is also diminished b/c of circumcision. i'm just astonished that this is my reality and existence, like holy sh*t, i was brought into this world with a fukked up penis and this is the only life i will ever be able to experience. i will never experience nature's gift of the pure bliss of orgasm.

when someone mentions foreskin restoration, the usual response is that it's a stupid waste of time because you'll never get the nerves back.

however, a restored penis is about halfway between circumcised and intact in sensitivity. especially if you're like me and feel depressed/betrayed about this, foreskin restoration is the only psychological remedy.

ppl who restore say it is very worth it and have great increase in sensation because of gliding action. it is very easy to fap with an intact penis, just slide the skin up and down, and you can glide skin over the glans and corona which feels very good. a circumcised penis is limited cuz you can't bring the skin over glans. psychological benefits cuz the scar is hidden inside new skin and your body at least LOOKS natural.

It is just a cope you will not need it as a truecel.

All cope and no rope.

Nothing can replace what the jews took from you

I am not sure about it but if you consider it make sure you do more research.

I'm not sure, it might benefit you if you're entirely cut to the point of not being able to produce a gliding motion. This is not the case for me, and since it won't regrow nerves, I don't see the point.

I am not sure about it but if you consider it make sure you do more research.
i've already been doing it for 1.5 months. not long enough to see much change except skin wrinkling which indicates beginning of growth.

i tug in a restroom every hour for 3 minutes.

i explained in the post. a foreskin is great for fapping cuz you can slide skin up and down over the glans.
Nah. i was around the 11yo when they took off my foreskin. and I used to fapp before this age so with my foreskin. it is exactly same thing out of my experience.

i explained in the post. a foreskin is great for fapping cuz you can slide skin up and down over the glans.

thats what I do to fap, never even knew americans have to use lube cuz they have no skin until recently

Blaming circumcision=feminist psyop, exmuslim roasties love telling all the brown manlets that it's their misogyny and lack of foreskins that makes them unattractive, sneaky way of absolving themselves of the blame and in the same time directing it at the religion they hate. Circumcision is shit otherwise but if being intact counted for much asians would slay.