Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion of Filthy Frank?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Maxresdefault 14

Papa franku eyes 57b9c4921298c

Ana frank 1

Hqdefault 6

Imsorrypapafranku 7dd6b39ed21c09ba0d00c076d4dfcec1

40d09535996107b99f039aed494e8d403d29f70285f4c638864f6a8a7bc64d1f 3

jestermaxxing makes you insane

I don’t rlly know tbh but it was fun while it lasted Im 16 so I’m a little younger but I kinda grew up on Frank In a way used to play minecraft In the summers of 2013 2014 playing Minecraft on my computer watching filthy frank and shit.good times

i don't give a shit

he is retard now i think

reminds me of being in high school

Not funny at all just does retarded voice and facial expressions

liked him a few years back

He cashed in on the Act Like A Retard Era of YT when it was still profitable.

I remember watching him a lot in school. I thought it was pretty funny back then.

I used to find him funny ngl

Most of his videos were pretty retarded, if you ask me. However i made like 1 or 2 videos that were genuinely funny to me. But generally speaking, he was pretty overhyped imo.

Jestermaxxed hapacel
1mx3pv.jpg

He was pretty funny, ngl. A lot of my humor kinda stems from him in that I like surreal and offensive stuff.

He was based.

used to be hapa virgin then jestermaxxed his way to international pop star slayer

insane like most hapas

Looking back on it his videos were very overdone like just over the top to try and get laughs. But a lot of them were funny, don’t get me wrong

He was cool but now hes a retard cuck

”Nickelodeon girls” is funny ngl.

I used to laugh a lot with his videos but nowadays they kind of lost their magic.
However If there's something I have to give him is that he's pretty much the father of "ironic" internet culture/humour, he was miles ahead in that sense.

Never really watched him

I met Filthy Frank at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down on his knees looking under the bathroom stall door asking to suck my dick! So I kicked him in the face and called security on him...

Aspies think he's funny.

My fav youtuber in middle school, idk if I’d find it as funny now but I can appreciate what he did for me back then

edgy cuck. but still a cuck as he was making fun of "incel" types before

Never heard of him

He was pretty funny back in the day

he still makes a good song once in a while but overall his Joji songs are too artsy for my taste .

Theres something beautiful in the attitude of Filthyfrank .
This unapologetic , autistic mentality .
He perfectly embodied it .

Sad that he quit making these videos ngl .

His music's okay.

He made some based songs.

i only liked these types of videos

He needs to come back :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I liked his stuff, his cake videos was pretty funny tbh.
He was pretty funny, ngl. A lot of my humor kinda stems from him in that I like surreal and offensive stuff.
yeah filthyfrank/maxmoefoe/oldidubbz and bestgore probably ded srs shaped me more than my school/community did