Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What is your opinion about this song?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I usually post this type of tracks on my dark ambient witch house thread. But it rarely gets any views by you guys and it gets smashed under various off topic threads so i wanted to post this here instead.

Warning: It has a pretty distorted mixing.

Has a really nice, darkish melody tbh.
Bass! goddamn its so good tbh. This artist's (heretheycome) signature is;
  • Dark melody
  • Distorted mix in general
  • Distorted drums: Usually slight distortion on hi hats and snares
  • Hard hitting kicks, usually sidechained to the hoover bass.
  • Distorted 3 or more waves(just a guess) on a hoover bass. On a low note i guess.
He usually uses an algorithm when he layers his tracks. I once made a very detailed document on his tracks and track analysis but i lost it.
Im a big fan of his stuff. He has guitar sample style distorted tracks too. I lost one of them and i cant find it.

The bass:
The bass omg the bass is so dark and it just gives me a cool feeling. Its the classic hoover bass(which is a witch house element) with a twist. As i said, its his signature(imo) to use the bass on lower notes and probably adds distortion and some sausage fattener in it.
(sausage fattener basically makes sound waves t h i c c)

Synths:
Pretty good sounding tbh. 2 synths and he has one main melody and 2 counter melodies. I feel like he used some echo plugin on counter melodies and slight echo on his main melody.

Drum pattern :
Pretty nice, it sounds fast. Especially the hi hats. As i said, snares are distorted and heavily echomaxxed. Really like the snare pattern tbh, it is has a nice rhythm.
Hi hats are really fast and made the track even more interesting.

It will never come close to mainlanders music :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Sounds pretty spooky. Would be perfect to listen to while I’m late night running.

It'd make for an awesome "Hatred 2" game soundtrack I'd say.

Its like he turned everything to the max and farted into the mic for 3 minutes

Nice it would be good for a horror or suspense videogame