Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is your opinion about the redpill?

Edu_thepatheticguy

Edu_thepatheticguy

Banned
-
Just here bored in high schol , wanted to know your opinion about redpill. I am deciding between redpill or blackpill, but i cant decide yet.

redpill is the new blue pill for me

blackpill might corrupt your heart and eviscerate your soul but at least its real

Bluepill v2.0

Redpill teaches that ugly guys can get girls, they just need "frame" and how Asian guys can get girls if they went to certain locations in the US.

All a bunch of blue pill tier cope

I'd rather be full bluepilled than even remotely redpilled. Redpill is fucking cringy and full of orbiting cucks.

My own mental state is more of a BlackAndBlue pilled. I fully accept that the Blackpill is truth, but I still have that Bluepill hope that I can't kill off for whatever reason.

5000-pcs-carton-Black-Blue-Empty-Gelatin-Capsule-Joined-Capsules-Size-00-For-Capsule-Filler-Machines.jpg

First rate yourself or get someone to do it, then decide whether you should TRPmaxx or LDAR

I'd rather be full bluepilled than even remotely redpilled. Redpill is fucking cringy and full of orbiting cucks.

My own mental state is more of a BlackAndBlue pilled. I fully accept that the Blackpill is truth, but I still have that Bluepill hope that I can't kill off for whatever reason.

5000-pcs-carton-Black-Blue-Empty-Gelatin-Capsule-Joined-Capsules-Size-00-For-Capsule-Filler-Machines.jpg
You must become completely blackpilled to avoid any disappointments further in life.

Red pill is blue pill. "Looks don't matter" yeah sure. Keep coping bro.

First rate yourself or get someone to do it, then decide whether you should TRPmaxx or LDAR
What decision you've made yourself?
Red pill is blue pill. "Looks don't matter" yeah sure. Keep coping bro.
They appear to be a little more realistic when it comes to this, at least they can agree that everything matters to some degree. Still far from reality (blackpill) though.

Last edited:
What decision you've made yourself?
I'm not sure if I'm 2/10 or 5/10, nevertheless I'm a mentalcel and have given up on women. I'm alive for my mother, when she's gone I'll probably sui pretty fast. What about yourself?

There's some truth on it but lots of bullshit also, also "looks don't matter" is absolute bluepill and not even redpill.

I'd categorize blue, red and blackpill (concerning women to stay on topic, those terms apply to other areas too) roughly like that:

Bluepill: looks don't matter, just have a good personality, there's someone for everyone, etc
Redpill: looks do matter but you can make it even as an ugly fucker, hit the gym, mass approach, etc
Blackpill: sub8= non optimal and will have to struggle nowadays; sub4= ogre

I don't consider people who think ONLY 8+ men get action blackpiled though. They're retarded tbh. Especially if they themselves are in the 5-7 range and have given up before trying.

I'm not sure if I'm 2/10 or 5/10, nevertheless I'm a mentalcel and have given up on women. I'm alive for my mother, when she's gone I'll probably sui pretty fast. What about yourself?
Nobody yet to rate me, but face doesn't matter when you're 5'6 with 16 cm wrists, it never began. I keep living and trying until i keep getting something in return. While all my attempts have failed, at least i still have a things i enjoy. Moreover, i must revenge femoids and cucks for ruining western civilization with all traditional values.

Your definitions of redpill and blackpill don't contradict each other.
I like both redpill and blackpill, a mixture between them is optimal.

Bluepill = there is no chad
Redpill = chad is personality
Blackpill = chad is looks

Bluepill: looks don't matter, just have a good personality, there's someone for everyone, etc
Redpill: looks do matter but you can make it even as an ugly fucker, hit the gym, mass approach, etc
Pretty accurate ratings, tbh tbh. Blackpill overall is about your life quality, as it is determined by your genetics.
Your definitions of redpill and blackpill don't contradict each other.
I like both redpill and blackpill, a mixture between them is optimal.
"Just be Chad-lite with alpha personality" theory. "Alpha-personality", what a meme.

Last edited:
Nobody yet to rate me, but face doesn't matter when you're 5'6 with 16 cm wrists, it never began. I keep living and trying until i keep getting something in return. While all my attempts have failed, at least i still have a things i enjoy. Moreover, i must revenge femoids and cucks for ruining western civilization with all traditional values.
How will you get revenge? Also, I could rate you, or try to.

The original redpill was about that looks matter heavy in dating.

LMS was born.

Blackpill = . Looks matter in every aspect in your life. In every social interaction.
Looks representing your genetic worth.

The reddit cucks just copied the redpill term and build a cope structure around it to build a community. But even on r/redpill you see more and more people swallowing the real redpill.

There is no should I swallow this pill or that pill. The less a community is build on cope, the faster you swallow the real red and blackpill Imo.
How will you get revenge? Also, I could rate you, or try to.

I saw prettyboys at this height slaying. Its about the face. Some phenotypes require frame too., but its almost only about the face

How will you get revenge?
Use everyone i can for my benefits, ruin somebody's day just for fun, everything. Every little evil is to become bigger one, and thus it is appreciated.
Also, I could rate you, or try to.
Well, i could pm you pic, i've considered posting it in mega thread, but as nobody encouraged me so far, i'm refraining from it. There are a lot of semi-bluepilled users, who look on face only, while height and frame completely doesn't matter for them.

Use everyone i can for my benefits, ruin somebody's day just for fun, everything. Every little evil is to become bigger one, and thus it is appreciated.
They have denied you a normal life so you owe them nothing.
Well, i could pm you pic, i've considered posting it in mega thread, but as nobody encouraged me so far, i'm refraining from it. There are a lot of semi-bluepilled users, who look on face only, while height and frame completely doesn't matter for them.
Yes, height and frame matters a lot. You can pm me

They think lifting is the end all be all. Most of them are weak as a crap. MUH GAME

Last edited:
they are right for the most part, there's a lot of overlap between redpill and blackpill, but where the redpill falls short is admitting just how important Face is

so, essentially, it's only for facially aesthetic men who were never taught the true nature of women by a good masculine role model or are otherwise socially retarded, thats the only type of person it will work for

There's some truth on it but lots of bullshit also, also "looks don't matter" is absolute bluepill and not even redpill.

I'd categorize blue, red and blackpill (concerning women to stay on topic, those terms apply to other areas too) roughly like that:

I don't consider people who think ONLY 8+ men get action blackpiled though. They're retarded tbh. Especially if they themselves are in the 5-7 range and have given up before trying.

High IQ

Redpill in its purest form is really good. The sub however has been increasing in numbers decreasing the numbers of quality posts and increase of blue-pill ideologies. The redpill sub at this moment is a big mix between the real red pill and blue-pill ideology.

50% of this forum tbh :feelsbadman:

50% of this forum tbh :feelsbadman:
Yeah. Like some Blackpill things are too extreme and probably just cope.
Like "oh it's so over for me chad is banging my looksmatch.I'm fucked as a 5"7 guy who's a 5/10 no way in hell can I even get a fat roastie to fuck me without being betabux. All Woman are whores and get passed around by 0,005% of Chads that can do whatever they like because a woman will fuck a chad no matter what he does!"
Like fuck off I get the feeling you want it to be this way so you can feel better about not even trying in the first place

100% pure redpill = blackpill.

Just here bored in high schol , wanted to know your opinion about redpill. I am deciding between redpill or blackpill, but i cant decide yet.
Red pill works for its audience, which is 4-7 men who legitimately could got laid if they approached more, approached better.
For sub 4 males it’s useless because everything we do regardless of what it is will be instantly interpreted as bad because of reverse halo effect.
Both have their place, if you are in high school I would say stick with redpill because puberty may improve your looks.

The red pill makes you genuinely hate yourself for failing because they imply that it's all your fault for being unable to comprehend the sidebar.

Redpill does take looks into account. Roosh V was writing about the importance of looks as early as 2007, and he rightly predicted in his ebook Bang that in ten years, looks would become nearly the sole deciding factor in whether or not a man would be sexually successful. Heartiste postulates in his blog that rock-solid game--the kind that takes years of practice to develop--can only raise a man's SMV by two points on a one to ten scale.

Where redpill fails is it not only doesn't go far enough with the importance of looks, but the "game" it espouses isn't based on science. The premise is to deny a woman the validation she craves in any relationship so she becomes more interested in you by virtue of you being different from all the thirsty betas who'll give it away for free out of principle or some sad hope it'll eventually get them laid. However, the truth is that because women have so much choice these days, she has no reason to commit to a man who won't validate her unless he's an 8+, at which point, the relationship, itself, is validating. It is not an equitable relationship. She has no reason to date an average-looking jerk when she has so many good-looking jerks to choose from.

Actual game theory shows us the best way to deal with foids is tit for tat. A purple-pilled approach, if you will. Assuming you're good-looking, because if you're not, you shouldn't even bother.

redpill is bluepill in my eyes tbh tbh fam