Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is your MOST embarassing experience with a foid ?!

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
One time in hs we were running in pe and my “friend” was being a dick that day he pushed me to the side and i fell over and crashed into onto a foid,

Luckily the foid got mad at my friend and not me because she saw when he pushed me

It was still fucking embarassing though. My friend laughed when it happened and everyone stared at us when i was trying to get up . I even overheard some asshole from my class say “thats the closest breathcel will get to a girl” i was so fucking pissed but i am a weakling so i just had to sit like a bitch and take it

Hmm I have been rejected by same foid twice. in my second and last approach she told me "please cuyen leave me alone" with a fear on her face.

None, i don't talk to females.

being called ugly to my face

thats like nothing, pretty sure most people have had worse experiences
i myself dont recall anything that embarassing

Walked in on a group of high school females changing close to 20 years ago.

-Dont approach to femoid
-Dont talk to femoid

:feelsokman:

thats the closest breathcel will get to a girl
fucking should have replied 'go fix your ugly nose bitch' theyll go mental about it for weeks if not months even if their nose was gl, trust me. best tip for our fellow youngcels (and lurkers)

i always spaced out back at middle school and i had this angry stare while doing it (more like my resting face tbh). one day we had a foid substitute teacher with a quite nice ass and she thought i was staring at it. she scolded me in front of the entire class lmao

I nearly hit a foid in the face with a hockey stick during some hockey shit I played in sophomore year during PE, I said sorry, and she still called me out in front of the entire class.

Forced to be paired by teacher with hot foid, when you are ugly unconfident and poor. Having to do some gay "reading exercises" and you know she doesnt want to be anywhere near you.

I tried to be "playful" with foids, like chads do, and got yelled at by my principal for it.

Forced to be paired by teacher with hot foid, when you are ugly unconfident and poor. Having to do some gay "reading exercises" and you know she doesnt want to be anywhere near you.
know that feel :feelscry:

When I lost a fight to one.

Asking one out bro.

When I used to be bluepilled and let get her place back in line.

well at least we survived it my brother

Yes we did, friend. And if given the option to live in a fantasy world and be happy, or suffer and acknowledge the truth, I'd go this way any day.

Yes we did, friend. And if given the option to live in a fantasy world and be happy, or suffer and acknowledge the truth, I'd go this way any day.
very true and based answer ngl

Hmm I have been rejected by same foid twice. in my second and last approach she told me "please cuyen leave me alone" with a fear on her face.
Among the more searing experiences are when you think you're being friendly, but they think it's creepy or scary.

Among the more searing experiences are when you think you're being friendly, but they think it's creepy or scary.
exactly. and now I remember how they were scared. its a hell

i asked this girl. "how was your weeK" then "how was your weekend" and she was all stuckup. this happened and the whole class heard it

I've had this many, many times. They are literally afraid of me when I approach.

Probably something from back in my 20s trying to chat up foids (PUA etc).

I have no experience with foids, positive or negative.
Everyone experiencemogs me on slayers.is :chad:

One time foid-classmate was try to make a great and funny joke, and she pretends that like me but when I'm starting to act positively (she invited me to dance) to this she she started to fucking laugh, for my luck nobody recognized that joke that funny as she thinks, but this is still in my mind, i have to thrust to foids.:feelsree:

Second time (two years ago) I was going to home after lessons in college and one (it was two of them, but one was who talked to me) foid questioned me: "do you like'd to be my friend boyfriend?". I'm said "Yes, why not?" (I was thinking that I'm 6-7/10:feelshaha:), and that's who asked a question started to laugh hard, and one who supposed to be my "gf" said "eeeeewwww, why?".

But you need to be confident stupid inkels, girls love confidence more than physical attractiveness :soy::soy::soy:

i always spaced out back at middle school and i had this angry stare while doing it (more like my resting face tbh). one day we had a foid substitute teacher with a quite nice ass and she thought i was staring at it. she scolded me in front of the entire class lmao
If she tought :chad: was staring, you bet she'd make him stay in 'detention' after class. JFL at foid logic - if he's chad, fuck him TEEHEE. If he's ugly, PERVERT scream raaaape.

All my young attractive female teachers hated me. But I got along well with the males and the older women. Must have been my persuhnalitee, right cucktears? It couldn't possibly have had anything to do with young foids being shallow judgemental thots.