Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your mindset about yourself and your place in world?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

blame yourself or no one, or world and especially femoids?

• I am trash

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • I deserve more

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I see potential in me, but cannot live life to fullest, because "society" is just bunch of animals, especially femoids, who see only bones, and what they see later, walhitter roasties, is not important, I'm man of culture, not cuck, and it is my honor to fail as potential betabuxxer and be useless to old used cunts and their filthy children

I'm someone who has potential, but fell victim to unfortunate circumstances (mouth breathing, helicopter parents, and severe sleep apnea). I'm never gonna give up chasing my dreams.

I am close to fecal matter in value

Men have no value tbh
Were lower than shit in foods eyes
But again I see them in the same light

BettER to fight back then be shat on

I am less than shit. In the words of oreoman: "I am worth less than a penny. Even a penny has more worth than me."

I want to pick both options.

i deserve more :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I was born with unfortunate genetics. I am biological trash.

Atm, my life is at it's peak, job wise and mental wise. So neither tbh. I don't think I deserve more, but I also don't think I'm trash rn

I deserve more, Im extremely smart and almost perfect in every aspect besides looks

I deserve more but the chance of turning my situation around is bleak. Was denied a normal existence by shitty parents and bullying. The best I can hope for is living with my sibling and working a shitty job until I rope.

Feels like trash tbh :feelstrash:
@2340922

I don't really know why I'm here to be honest. I was an unplanned child, I'm very introverted and reclusive, I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people and I never, ever want kids. In some ways I feel I'm not made out for this world.

tbh I have 0 redeeming qualities I shouldve been aborted at birth

We have to unlock our potential within ourselves.

I deserve better, also, this is the most coherent post you've ever made. I knew you had to be larping.

I have only one life and I refuse to go down as a cuck.

A mix of both but primarily number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back