Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your MBTI personality type?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Mine is INTP.

Are they’re any incels that aren’t intp or intj?

Why are these two personality types prone to inceldom?
Im guessing that incels usually keep to themselves and are more reversed. Compared to other mbti types. That’s why a lot of us are Intp, intp, infp.

MBTI is pseudoscientific cope

Foids are some of the biggest proponents of this shit, they’ll live the same hypergamous whorish lifestyle as every other foid and use shit like mbti and astrology to pretend that they’re unique

With that being said, though, I’m an INFP

INTJ
Are they’re any incels that aren’t intp or intj?
There’s a bunch of INFP and ISTP users here. There's even an ENFP, which is probably the last MBTI type i would expect using an incel forum, kek

dunno don't know how to figure out either

over

Test

My results btw

Yes, they're by far the most prevelant ones in the incelosphere.
I’m willing to bet INFPs have the most incels, they’re just not likely to be blackpilled and are probably soys

ISTP. I had an account on Personality Database but got banned for being openly anti-feminism and politically incorrect. Site's filled with soyboy and radfem mods and users.

INTJ

There’s a bunch of INFP and ISTP users here. There's even an ENFP, which is probably the last MBTI type i would expect using an incel forum, kek
I'm the most active ISTP on this forum :feelzez:

Since you seem to be the only user who has proper knowledge of typology, do you think your type is inherent from birth or is it determined by your environment? I can't help but think about half of these self-proclaimed "INTJ/INTP" people would be some other type if they were born Chad and had active social connections.

It's probably a combination of both.
Ironic that ESTP and ENTJ are two of the biggest alpha male types. Both of us could have had an entirely different life if things were a little different :feelsree:

I’m willing to bet INFPs have the most incels, they’re just not likely to be blackpilled and are probably soys
INFPs will probably troon out than become hateful inkwells.

Foids are some of the biggest proponents of this shit, they’ll live the same hypergamous whorish lifestyle as every other foid and use shit like mbti and astrology to pretend that they’re unique

I had an account on Personality Database but got banned for being openly anti-feminism and politically incorrect. Site's filled with soyboy and radfem mods and users.
Conquered by misandrist women just like in every other area.

I know @bannedincel's personality type.
JIDF

This would be the same, as unironically believing in Zodiac signs.
Why would you want to limit yourself ?
Fuck labels!

It's actually INTP. Brutal. The INTJ was just what I idealized myself to be. But after analyzing my own thought processes in detail, it's pretty clear that I'm using TI - NE most of the time. And INTPs don't have introverted feeling (FI) which is something that makes you human, instead of a cold robot. I feel even more soulless and empty now.
ENFPs (and INFPs too) are fascinated by INTJs because they thrive off the NI - NE dynamics in their dominant function. And the TE, FI pair is reversed for both of them creating a teacher student relationship where the INTJ is the dominant leader. It is such a perfect pairing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/infp/comments/y60dxx/an_infp_glasses_selfie_with_an_intj_cameo_he_very/

"I've been with an INTJ for 15 years. It's a lot of long deep conversations, and we take good care of each other where each of us needs it. This might sound kind of weird, but he kind of builds habitat for me and is very attuned to my practical needs. I only ever have to casually mention something I'd like to do or have and he'll make it happen, so I am very careful about what I ask because the man does not tell me no. I'm no helpless baby or delicate flower, but he treats me with very tender care regardless. I trust him with my life.
The relationship is VERY insular. I cannot stress this enough. We have our own way of talking, and living and our own energy that only makes sense to us. This can be a really cool thing. It's like living in our own comfy little world, but also it's very easy to forget about other people entirely for extended periods of time. We have to actively try to bring other people in if we want a social circle outside of each other and it's not natural for either one of us."

This sounds ideal. An interesting authentic and masculine personality can compensate a little for suboptimal looks. But sadly the INTP is the most truecel pushover personality. I thought the INTJ was bad, but the INTP is way worse. Their whole subreddit is full of people accepting that they will be forever alone, even the women and that's really saying something.

ENTJ.
This shit is just horoscopes for autists though.