Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your Magnum Opus?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
★★★★★
What is the greatest piece of art, literature or music you have produced in your life. Mine was probably some essay I wrote in for sociology detailing how I'd organize my ideal civilization. In retrospect, I don't really like it and perhaps I'll write a new and improvised version with a more philosophical tone rather than writing it as if it were some encyclopedia

I made a map of a fictional country i made up

a drawing that made fun of all the fags i made in middle school, got a lot of shit from the school administration for that, they never gave it back sadly

Show a pic of it
It's a bit messy
Screenshot 20240731 162855

idk probably my avi it's really cute

I designed a whole retirement village complex once. Hundreds and hundreds of little houses on quite a cool piled foundation system that went together really quickly and easily for the builder and the client. And a really cool architectural-looking 1500sq.m management office, community lounge and bar building in the middle of all the houses.
It's not the stuff you dream about doing when you're a student, but everything about that job just went together really well, all of my ideas worked great, and everyone else on the project team that I worked with was super cool and fun to work with.

What a romance. What a youth story. It's been so many years and I don't read manga anymore, but I still think about the Kaguya manga sometimes
Kaguya v1

my manifesto before the big event

(in minecraft)

An essay I wrote in high school analyzing Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness. It's probably the best essay I've ever written, which isn't saying much

An essay I wrote in high school analyzing Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness. It's probably the best essay I've ever written, which isn't saying much
I’m also quite proud of a detailed time bomb design I drew when I was 11th grade (in minecraft)

my “magnum opus” would be an essay i wrote about ted kazcynski in high school

the assignment was to choose a criminal and no one picked him so i did

the essay wasnt that good but i got a really good grade for it

i am not creative or talented enough to create a piece i could remember my whole life

Whatever I'm working on in google docs atm

I guess either my diploma thesis which won a (small) prize or my PhD thesis.

But I haven't done anything great with art, I am awful at drawing/singing/...