Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your iq

I never had it measured.

No clue. But i assume it has gotten very very low

I bet mine is low

I'll bet mine is very low. I'm dumb as fuck now. I was super smart as a kid but those days are long gone.

My incel quota is immeasurably high.

gideon said:
A person who can admit he is not smart is probably not dumb

it is just an estimate might be a little higher but no more than 95

Garbage said:
it is just an estimate might be a little higher but no more than 95

It doesn't really matter anyways.  Women attempt to sound unique to escape judgement by saying that they like "intelligence", but I'm a chemical engineer and let me tell you...that's not true.  They don't give a fuck.  They only thing they see is a potential use for you as a financial resource.  Or they'll call and ask me for math help at 3 am.  I promptly hang up.

IQ is a myth, different websites give me different shit, it's either 95 or 100 or 115 or 90, i'm sorry but it's bullshit, and no, taking an irl IQ test doesn't make it not be bullshit.

I assume it's somewhere in the minuses

Is intelligence actually measurable? Are we locked out from increasing our IQ by our genetics or can we force ourselves to be smarter like the gooks do with their kids? Verbal IQ, if it exists, could be the most important for the success of any given individual.

Never measured but I'd assume it's a little above average ~115. I've always excelled at math relative to my peers, but I'm not smart enough to succeed in this world.

Always get around 115-120 but it's those in the internet. Not actual Mensa tests.

I have no idea as online tests are said to be BS and I never took an official one irl.
The only thing I remember is that a girl in my HS had an IQ of 119 and I math mogged her.

below average

Juxtaposition6 said:
IQ is a myth, different websites give me different shit, it's either 95 or 100 or 115 or 90, i'm sorry but it's bullshit, and no, taking an irl IQ test doesn't make it not be bullshit.

This.

IRL IQ test gave me 130 but I'm dumb as shit.

109, id id some test in mental hospital. But i feel much more below average. tbh tbqh tbh

Above most people on this forum, below the average person

Hades said:

Why do you think most people here are low IQ? Are you saying the blackpill is for idiots?

Hades said:

This doesn´t even make sense. IQcel detected

DestroyedLife said:
This doesn´t even make sense. IQcel detected

Yes it does. He's implying that most people here are low IQ for some reason. He's from lookism so I'm not surprised.

UncannyValley said:
Hades said:
Why do you think most people here are low IQ? Are you saying the blackpill is for idiots?

I'm saying that this is a broscience forum consisting mostly of ugly retards

the only good thing about this forum is the blackpills, which originated years ago on other forums before your subreddit adopted it

UncannyValley said:
Yes it does. He's implying that most people here are low IQ for some reason. He's from lookism so I'm not surprised.

Iam from lookism too... . I know what he wanted to say, but still he used the word "average".He said that his IQ is above average from most members  here and below average, considering average people in it. What are "average" people? When you say the average person has an IQ from 100, you will find more people here who have a similar IQ to that here too. Average person implies an IQ from 100. How would he know that here are people with less IQ than that? He would have to make tests about it. Here are not more people with a less IQ than average, since most people here are counting to the average population. ( Iqwise)

Hades said:

the only good thing about this forum is the blackpills, which originated years ago on other forums before your subreddit adopted it

You say "ugly" as if you aren't ugly.

If you don't like it, then go back to turtle.net

DestroyedLife said:
How would he know that here are people with less IQ than that? 

He wouldn't know that

UncannyValley said:
Hades said:
You say "ugly" as if you aren't ugly.

DestroyedLife said:
How would he know that here are people with less IQ than that?
He wouldn't know that

i would neg you rn if i could

UncannyValley said:
You say "ugly" as if you aren't ugly.

He wouldn't know that

Hades is confirmed normie troll i had been suspecting this for a while

Was the shittiest user on whole lookism, just making troll threads where he whines about things which aren´t existent in his life. (Fridays and Saturdays offline, probably becaus of partyiing)

DestroyedLife said:
Was the shittiest user on whole lookism, just making troll threads where he whines about things which aren´t existent in his life. (Fridays and Saturdays offline, probably becaus of partyiing)

mad cuz i got prince to ban you lol
Garbage said:
UncannyValley said:
You say "ugly" as if you aren't ugly.

He wouldn't know that

Hades is confirmed normie troll i had been suspecting this for a while

i am eternally more blackpilled than yall muddafukkas tbhhh

Never gotten tested but I'm assuming it's very low because I am slow and I can't even focus properly

Hades said:
mad cuz i got prince to ban you lol

Mad? Not really, just laughable because he banned half of the site for shitty reasons. Now it´s just to 80% trash ( including you btw) and a few exceptions who are worth to read.

Probably slightly above average since I'm college educated