Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Is Your Ideal Form Of Government?

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Objectively speaking- which form of government would you find ideal?

For myself personally, I would like some form of Socially Authoritarian(not Totalitarian, they are different) Nationalist regime in a closed-Republic style of government with a strong Executive branch & Presidential style figure. The economy would be sort of a corporatist, mixed style economy where individuals would have the rights to private property and social classes would exist- however their would be no top 1% of billionaires, the national economy would be protected from foreign interests, and a basic system of social welfare would exist.

Traditional social values would be enforced, and forms of degeneracy such as being LGBT+, a thot, etc would be punishable crimes. Individuals would have the option to live off grid if they so chose to do so, as well as own firearms and certain drugs such as weed & psychedelics would be legal for coping & spiritual reasons.

Last edited:
Slaverytimes in Murica

An authoritarian and nationalist one-party republic in which only men of european descent can vote

Your conception of the ideal state is line with mine in just about everything

Commune, not failed communism like China and Soviet Russia, real communism.

Objectively speaking- which form of government would you find ideal?

For myself personally, I would like some form of Socially Authoritarian(not Totalitarian, they are different) Nationalist regime in a closed-Republic style of government with a strong Executive branch & Presidential style figure. The economy would be sort of a corporatist, mixed style economy where individuals would have the rights to private property and social classes would exist- however their would be no top 1% of billionaires, the national economy would be protected from foreign interests, and a basic system of social welfare would exist.

Traditional social values would be enforced, and forms of degeneracy such as being LGBT+, a thot, etc would be punishable crimes. Individuals would have the option to live off grid if they so chose to do so, as well as own firearms and certain drugs such as weed & psychedelics would be legal for coping & spiritual reasons.
No governement

One that is ruled by me

Roman style empire with myself as emperor

This is a very difficult question to answer correctly.

The average person has a need to be ruled and lorded over. They need someone who assumes responsibility, makes the tough decisions, and takes all of the blame if things go wrong. Being a leader is often a thankless job, as most people love to bitch and complain.

As for what kind of leadership system is best, that depends on the culture and society of the people. For some, iron-fisted dictatorship is best. For others, laissez-faire democracy. For others still, absolute monarchy.

The answer ultimately is that the best system of government depends on the people being governed.