Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is your idea for a first date ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
So lets assume the unrealistic Scenario
that a cute girl is showing real interest in you
and it gets to the point that she wants to go on a date .

However you have to choose the setting / activity for the date .

What would you do / where would you go with her
on that hypothetical first date ?

I would probably take her to Mc donalds
and then we could maybe roam the streets , beat up some homeless people and steal their drug money .
Afterwards i would invite her to my place
so she can present her hole for the insertion of penis .

To the park and then to the motel i guess

pizza, cuddling and watching a movie, sex

I don't know ngl

Cinema. I would have to go there by bus becuase I don’t even have driver license. It’s over

going ER together

Like that would ever happen

I fuck her asshole and creampie it

I take her back to my house

browse .co with her
that would be really romantic ngl
we could laugh about napoleons post
and then cuddle up on the couch to watch FaceandBBC

We go to forest, or too city in colder windy or maybe rainy day, for less people to be in streets

I don't know, but if the situation arose, I would search on the internet for good restaurants in the area and go there.

Cinema. I would have to go there by bus becuase I don’t even have driver license. It’s over
I would have to get my mom to drive me, because the nearest cinema is over a hour away, and I live in a rural area, so no public transportation. I wish I had access to public transportation.

Weirdly specific but just getting dinner at Silver Diner. I like that place, good food and atmosphere. Then just go back to my place and be more intimate or whatever. Nothing that unusual

Now imagine, the female have to drive you around... This is absolutely embarrassing and emasculating.

@LastGerman the driverlicensepill is getting to me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I was watching some cars online today. I would like to drive an Opel Vectra but this will never happen. I am still watching at some photos.