Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is your hope for the future?

I

InternetUser

Recruit
★★★
If you are studying or at college you are a fakecel, if you were really blackpilled you should already know that there is no hope or anything to look forward to, you will become older (Your looks will get uglier) and your health will worsen. If you really had swallowed the black pill you should be rotting in your house just going out in the street for your work or something really in dire need, if you are a genetic trash there is no reason to live more than 30 years.

roping i guess

Being blackpilled isn't synonymous with being hopeless and despondent, someone could be blackpilled but also working towards improving their life. I have absolutely no hope, little energy, and my only plans for the future involve my eventual suicide. But what you have to realize is that none of this is a result of looking at life as a whole honestly, it's entirely related to individual circumstances.

Being blackpilled isn't synonymous with being hopeless and despondent, someone could be blackpilled but also working towards improving their life. I have absolutely no hope, little energy, and my only plans for the future involve my eventual suicide. But what you have to realize is that none of this is a result of looking at life as a whole honestly, it's entirely related to individual circumstances.
I get it, but the point here is that as you age you will get even uglier; its only get worse.

Travelmaxxing when I am able to. Then I can die in peace seeing the places ive always wanted to

Wasting your youth is pathetic tbh

Preparing for the collapse, going to live in the woods, homesteading, self sufficiency. Failing that, the rope.

Travelmaxxing when I am able to. Then I can die in peace seeing the places ive always wanted to
Good cope, sadly there are people with the eyes so fucked up that they couldn't enjoy the paisajes.

My hope for the future is that I will build Skynet (or some version of it).

Hopefully I get a good degree and moneymaxx in hopes of living a peaceful life in some small village away from people

You can't enjoy your youth as you should being a ugly ethnic manlet.
I am not talking about enjoying. I am talking about wasting it being a NEET

Hermitmaxxing in a secluded area when I have enough money to buy a cabin.

Keep coping in my comfortable house

I honestly see no reason for me to live on this earth and I hope to die of natural causes immediately after I graduate.

Let this sink in:

From the age of roughly 3 - 22, you were in education of some sort. After that I'm expected to work 40 hours a week, whilst somehow having energy to work out and play video games whilst trying to cook, invest etc.

I should be doing this until my 50s/60s until I'm too old to carry on this retire with all the money I've saved up.
After that because I'm probably immobile I have to pay for a caretaker who just wants me to go home at the end of the day and shall treat me with disgust.

This is all whilst being an Incel btw.

Yeah fuck that.

Life on this earth is pointless. There's nothing I'm living towards and all we can do is just consume copes. I personally try to look at life beyond death as where I'll spend eternity is of utmost importance to me.

I honestly see no reason for me to live on this earth and I hope to die of natural causes immediately after I graduate.

Let this sink in:

From the age of roughly 3 - 22, you were in education of some sort. After that I'm expected to work 40 hours a week, whilst somehow having energy to work out and play video games whilst trying to cook, invest etc.

I should be doing this until my 50s/60s until I'm too old to carry on this retire with all the money I've saved up.
After that because I'm probably immobile I have to pay for a caretaker who just wants me to go home at the end of the day and shall treat me with disgust.

This is all whilst being an Incel btw.

Yeah fuck that.

Life on this earth is pointless. There's nothing I'm living towards and all we can do is just consume copes. I personally try to look at life beyond death as where I'll spend eternity is of utmost importance to me.
Same with me i was into Hermitmaxing at 12 years old JFL, but not even living like that would makes me happy, now i only want to die and hopefully go to heaven; that is all.

I am not talking about enjoying. I am talking about wasting it being a NEET
Then I've pretty much already wasted it by that standard jfl.