Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your head shape?

What is the most incel head shape?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

I have a typical pajeet square head.
日本人はインド人に学んだ方がよいのでは? 真面目すぎる日本人、「陽気で臆せずちゃらんぽらん」にも効用が=中国メディア (2016年2月20日) -  エキサイトニュース

Just starve yourself brocel, seriously is that very hard to lose weight?

Just starve yourself brocel, seriously is that very hard to lose weight?
You can't starve yourself into losing weight: you will lose energy to do anything, become extremely depressed, and go into starvation mode and slowly gain back all the weight you lost the following month from increased appetite.

You can't starve yourself into losing weight: you will lose energy to do anything, become extremely depressed, and go into starvation mode and slowly gain back all the weight you lost the following month from increased appetite.
I'm extremely skinny (57kg at 6ft) but have big belly and manboobs, it makes no sense I probably have XXY syndrome.

Why do curries have cube heads?
Maybe a historically based rice, vegetable and some fish diet changing jaw proportions: you see a lot of Chinese people with similar square head shapes.:waitwhat:

Mine is turd shaped

I think heart is probably closest, but my head is really just shaped like ugly.

Maybe a historically based rice, vegetable and some fish diet changing jaw proportions: you see a lot of Chinese people with similar square head shapes.:waitwhat:
Interesting, I didn’t know that

I'm extremely skinny (57kg at 6ft) but have big belly and manboobs, it makes no sense I probably have XXY syndrome.
no you just have very low testosterone the food you eat plays a huge role in your composition so does exercise unironically lifts weights do compound moves squats deadlifts use your legs move big weight (for you) stimulate a hormonal response by your body shock your CNS this should start shifting your composition to lean and muscular over chubby.

you need a low sugar, good amount of fat intake (for testosterone production), high protein diet, just eat meats even if a bit fatty and cut out sugar replace it with something else you like that is carbs or fat but just not sugar.
Sugar and spiking your insulin from the sugar fucking kills your testosterone and hormone production the body hates it its toxic to the endocrine system

no you just have very low testosterone the food you eat plays a huge role in your composition so does exercise unironically lifts weights do compound moves squats deadlifts use your legs move big weight (for you) stimulate a hormonal response by your body shock your CNS this should start shifting your composition to lean and muscular over chubby.

you need a low sugar, good amount of fat intake (for testosterone production), high protein diet, just eat meats even if a bit fatty and cut out sugar replace it with something else you like that is carbs or fat but just not sugar.
Sugar and spiking your insulin from the sugar fucking kills your testosterone and hormone production the body hates it its toxic to the endocrine system
Thanks for advice:feelsokman:, been gymmaxxing since past 2 months my shoulders do look significantly broader.

I have a gay alien skull

What's the experiment?

I fucking hate my face-shape, it's oval with 0 angularity. I'd rather look like steve from minecraft than myself ded srs

Oval with zero angularity.
But I think heart shaped head is really ugly too.

The ones with no chad jaws

mine is probably round and looks very feminine, pretty much japnesse head skull. i wish if my eye bridge was a it more masculine but i still have a good jaw definition since i am low body fat.
but my head skull isn't extremely bad, just a bit below average or maybe i am exaggerating how good it looks