Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your hair color and texture?

What is your hair color and texture?

• Black

• Blonde

• Dirty blonde

• Ginger

• Brown

• Gray(oldcel)

• Straight

• Wavy

• Curly

• Frizzy(Africanized)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
You get 2 choices. Pick a color, then a texture. First 6 are colors, last 4 are textures. State in comments which combination you are.

I got that Indian people hair, thick wavy, and impossible to style.

Black and curly.

I have straight brown hair.

IMO, hair color and style doesn't matter much (except gingers, they're kinda screwed). It's mostly about the fullness, thickness, and lack of norwoording/balding.

Black and wavy here. Chinese, but I'm one of the minorities so my hair is different

Black and wavy. I'm filipino and white mixed.

Dark brown (black) and curly, however I groomed it to the point where it stays straight.

I have straight brown hair.

IMO, hair color and style doesn't matter much (except gingers, they're kinda screwed). It's mostly about the fullness, thickness, and lack of norwoording/balding.
Yeah I'm hapa, like our saint Elliot rodger.
May your day of reckoning go smoothly, brother. Or should I say, half-brother

Notice how all votes are on black/brown while no votes are on blonde/ginger, JBW proven again.

Notice how all votes are on black/brown while no votes are on blonde/ginger, JBW proven again.
Lmao I expected there to be more incel gingers but guess not
Oldcels wya I know there's a few of you around

why no choice for baldcels?

Thick and straight.
Appears to be jetblack in most lights, but in direct sunlight is visible that it is actually very dark brown.
Voted black tbh

why no choice for baldcels?
Forgot about that. But just put down your original hair type
I suppose being ginger or blonde reduces chances of inceldom? Interesting results. I thought texture would be a larger factor

dark brown and africanized(LOL)

Odell beckham 122115 getty ftrjpg 1x3yf07lrp1ch17ev5qtrm1t7r

my hair rn tbh tbh ngl ngl

easy, i love my hair

black/white hair >>
I'm glad it works out well for you. But what if say, you want to have a part or a pompadour modern style?

Yeah that's actually not a bad substitute. Very angular looking and no styling needed
o now ik what you mean styling, yea it takes like 15 mins its annoying

o now ik what you mean styling, yea it takes like 15 mins its annoying
Do you do that thing that black people like to do where you bring a hairbrush everywhere and that comb thing you can stick into your hair?

Attachments

• IMG_2011.PNG
    IMG_2011.PNG
    78.8 KB · Views: 93
Do you do that thing that black people like to do where you bring a hairbrush everywhere and that comb thing you can stick into your hair?
i did but it straightens your hair out and takes my curls away, otherwise my shit would look like a birdsnest kek,i just use my fingers and it works great

You get 2 choices. Pick a color, then a texture. First 6 are colors, last 4 are textures. State in comments which combination you are.
Black 4a/3c

blonde straight hair

pretty standard wavy light brown, was a hell to comb until I started balding :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I have curry straight black hair.

Black curly Arab/Indian/Italian hair. With white skin.

Which one of you niggers bumped this :feelshaha:

Mine is black and curly, and it grows out although it’s not kinky/frizzy (something like a 3c or 4a). I’m mixed, with an olive/Mediterranean (type III) complexion.

I had my hair really grown out into something like an Afro when I was 12-14, and I would put hair gel so I can try to impress the foids in my class. I never straighten it or braided it. Then I cut it off and now, I just grow the top of my hair a little and shave the sides and back.

Last edited:
straight and black, truecel combo

I had wonderful straight black hair until the norwood reaper laid its death gaze upon my scalp

Black and straight! But now not much hair

Dirty blonde + wavey = fakecel

Dark brown and frizzy (africanized). I mean, it's wavy and smooth enough that you can brush it, but it's kinda hard and frizzy yes. Back when I had long hair, it was like this left pic:

Least of my problems now that I am norwood 5 or so.

dark brown, a little curly

should've added light brown option

Dirty blond and thick to the point of being annoying