Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your greatest fantasy surgery of all time?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's say you could get any surgery that exists and cost/time/shame was not an issue. What is the one thing you would want more than anything else to do?

For me it's leg lengthening. I have wished I could be taller since I was a little kid. Gaining 3" and getting to 5'10" would be a lifelong dream come true. I'll likely never stop dreaming about it.

Dick surgery and nothing else comes close.

I remember a comment on this forum several weeks ago that said something to the effect of, "With a big enough dick, I wouldn't give a fuck about anything."

I couldn't agree more.

Lefort Osteotomy, with double jaw implants running a close second.

Chad dies in a car accident, well he was an organ donor. They take the body, put it on ice. Cut the brain out, cut my brain out of my body, and put my brain into Chad's body.

The only thing that would work for me would be a complete body swap.

Chad dies in a car accident, well he was an organ donor. They take the body, put it on ice. Cut the brain out, cut my brain out of my body, and put my brain into Chad's body.

The only thing that would work for me would be a complete body swap.

This man thinks outside the box.

Once I dreamed dr houses team does a lefort on me lol

I Would rather have a nice sports car than surgery, but if i had to pick it'd a type of ab surgery if thats possoible or skin whiting surgery.

You ever seen the movie Faceoff?

I want that surgery where they put my consciousness into a computer system and I become Skynet.

brain transplant me into a chad

Leg lengthening to boost me to 6 feet, and it makes me proportional too.

Let's say you could get any surgery that exists and cost/time/shame was not an issue. What is the one thing you would want more than anything else to do?

For me it's leg lengthening. I have wished I could be taller since I was a little kid. Gaining 3" and getting to 5'10" would be a lifelong dream come true. I'll likely never stop dreaming about it.

Nose job

I Would rather have a nice sports car than surgery, but if i had to pick it'd a type of ab surgery if thats possoible or skin whiting surgery.
This. I've already reached the point where my life irreparably fucked. I'd rather cope with a nice car

8 limb bone lengthening surgery, second is a hair transplant.

hair transplantt

Brain transplant myself into a Giga Chad slayer

Hair transplant.

Unrealistically, leg lengthening. Though it’ll never happen.

Can you just remove the surgery part of the question so I can say 3D Nihonese mommygf to tuck me in at night and cuddle with me to sleep.

Can you just remove the surgery part of the question so I can say 3D Nihonese mommygf to tuck me in at night and cuddle with me to sleep.
gay tbh ngl

@nausea is turning in his cage

Chin surgery. I hate my Leafy chin.

Leg lengthening, but only 2 inches.

1. Height lengthening surgery taking me to 5,12ft OR 6ft. A bit like Anakin growing 7 inches as Darth Vader.
2. Dick lengthening & widening surgery. So I can mog JBB BBC thunder cocks
3. Brain implant surgeries so I can IQ mog ALL the ricecels/currycels & Ashkenazicels collectively
4. Muscle implants so can I mog gymcel roidmaxers.

Someday. Hopefully I get these.

A surgery were a hot foid would be stiched to me.

height surgery if there were no health issues afterwards. I´d love to be 6ft5.