Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your greatest achievement to date?

RobertsonIsShe

RobertsonIsShe

Greycel
I've decided to go back to uni and if I pull it off then it'll probably be the best thing I've ever done.

What are yours?

got 3rd at a locals in melee out of 20 people back in Toronto by playing roy and shiek

getting out of min wage to a 10$ job lol.

I have done the school thing in the past. felt good getting through some hard classes that 10% of the major dont make it to. but i never finished it due to running out of aid. another dead end for me there lol. Now that im not depressed over my bad job anymore, I think im going to do some online college and go for a BA in something. i dont even care about the job because chads are the only ones that get jobs.. it's more about it's the last thing i'll ever be able to achieve as an incel. then i'll go back to cleaning toilets the rest of my life.

being the most hated noise musician in the so-called "noise" scene. feels great making libshit noise makers mad with Nazbol and misogyny

getting out of min wage to a 10$ job lol.

I have done the school thing in the past. felt good getting through some hard classes that 10% of the major dont make it to. but i never finished it due to running out of aid. another dead end for me there lol. Now that im not depressed over my bad job anymore, I think im going to do some online college and go for a BA in something. i dont even care about the job because chads are the only ones that get jobs.. it's more about it's the last thing i'll ever be able to achieve as an incel. then i'll go back to cleaning toilets the rest of my life.
Dats a sad story brah. (They) ruined ur last year with financial warefare.

My greatest achievment was making over a million usd in crypto in a month. Too bad i lost that.

Won a semi international martial arts competition when I was a kid
Moved out at 21

That's all I can think of:feelstastyman:

When I managed to give myself a double orgasm. Only did it once but goddamn, it felt so good.

For me I'd say graduating surviving high school is my greatest achievement.

I hit diamond in league - pretty good, eh?

I literally have no achievements in my life. I have always been slightly above average at anything I do or just plain fail at it.

I hit diamond in league - pretty good, eh?

Man, very weakly related but I would like to get out of gold in overwatch. Even looked at youtube videos to get better but apparently I am still utter trash.

Man, very weakly related but I would like to get out of gold in overwatch. Even looked at youtube videos to get better but apparently I am still utter trash.
It's over for lowelocels, everyone knows that chick's dig Elo.

having not killed myself

Top 10 global rank on Hearthstone,some time ago.

Not blowing my balding head off.

My greatest achievement in life was in one game no one on this forum probably even knows about.

My greatest achievement is getting good grades

won some medals related to sports when i was a kid

Getting college

Converting food to shit

having however many posts I have on incels.is and the fame if any I have here.

Also back in 2016-17 I made numerous raiding groups that had an average of 200 people each

Getting through highschool without roping probably.

Probably getting a job at age 22 but it didn't last long

I've decided to go back to uni and if I pull it off then it'll probably be the best thing I've ever done.

What are yours?
hard to say. earning money(150k plus) for crypto back in 2017,

At this point, managing to enlist into the army as ive basically done nothing in my life up to now

Not committing suicide in 2019.