Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your foid cock limit for LTR?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

How many?

• I'm a gigacuck, okay with over 20

• 15-19

• 10-14

• 5-9

• 1-4

• Only virgins for me, anything else is cuck

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
IF you ascend, which won't happen, but if you do, what would be your limit in terms of how many cocks the foid has been with for you to be okay with LTR with her?

Not marriage, just long term gf.

Download

1-4, trying to be semi realistic, lol@>virgin feeeemaaale in current year

ZERO. wanting to stick your pp in a vagina that has already been sullied by other men makes u a cuck

Let me do the math... 30.. 4... 8... yeah, zero :feelsthink:

There is a gigacuck among us boyos. Find him. Now.

jfl if you're LTRing another man's leftovers

Virgin would be preferable but my limit is 1-4 tbh, sadly there are little to no virgins left my age, and i'm only 18.

1-4 is the only realistic and reasonable option

1-4.

It's all about finding the right balance. Trying to find a girl of legal age who's a virgin would be the equivalent of looking for a needle in a haystack, but at the same time I wouldn't accept the local bike.

20 cocks for a 30 year old woman is nothing.

Women who are not virgins are mentally ruined. That's simply fact.

I always see this hateful bored cynical look in women who lost their virginity before marriage. I just don't think I could possibly bond with them and they would never respect me either because in their Western eyes I'm nothing if I didn't have sex yet. So what exactly would be the point of this relationship? Nothing. I'm not interested in just sex either.

I am virgin so I deserve virgin. Virgin rights now!

Ideally a virgin, but you won't find a virgin unless you marry a 12 year old from the middle east.

0 is ideal, but I’m fine with a few as long as it’s not over 5-10.

Volcel if virgins only, come on, you really think you're gonna find a virgin girl past 18 in {insert current year}??

Volcel if virgins only, come on, you really think you're gonna find a virgin girl past 18 in {insert current year}??
Do you really think you will have a successful LTR relationship as a subhuman in 2019? Unless you are her first, she’s almost guaranteed to have fucked someone better looking, more well hung and richer than you in the past.

It’s cope to think that any incel can have a good LTR. Most of us will settle for a landwhale to betabux and they will treat us like shit because they settled for us and they know it consciously and subconsciously. That’s why most women get fat after marriage, because they have no respect for their husband and don’t care to stay attractive looking because they know their husband is a subhuman.

My rule for marriage and for ltr would be n count at most like mine but preferrably lower. Which currently means zero

But if some miracle happened and i had like 10 notches at 35 i would ltr even a girl with say 6 notches. I wouldnt be bitter about it because i would have fucked my share too

1-4 trying to be realistic here. Cause only LTR which is acceptable to me for her to have 4 or lower sexual partners. For marriage it's virgin or nothing. That's why I won't marry but would only date a girl and live with her if I somehow ascended

Less than 3 or more than 1000, nothibg in between

at my age it's over anyway they had at least 50 sexual partners by 27

for relationship, virgin only. for fuck and dash, any amount.