Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your first social rejection?

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
I was about 10 years old. This girl from class threw a birthday party and invited everyone except me and the fat ugly girl. It was over since the beginning

I remember approaching to same girl twice and got rejected twice:feelsbadman:

I liked a girl in kindergarten and got flowers for her and asked her to come to the dance with me. I got the straight up rejection then went hope and cut her picture out of the class photo. Blackpill hit me when I was 5 and I was too stupid to acknowledge it.

A few yrs ago

I didn't have that many social rejections. Relationship rejections nailed me down tho.

As for one, I remember in elementary like third grade a bunch of guys at recess gathered watching something on a phone and I approached to see and they fucked me off.

Being rejected and bullied by the whole class on elementary school.

I haven't tried approaching.

Brutal birthdaypill

There was this kid that lived across from me, we were friends, let's call him John. We got into kindergarten together, I remember he cried on the 1st day and I cheered him up. John didn't cry on the 2nd day though, he got used to it fast I guess. He was my friend in the beginning and most of the other kids would make fun of me from time to time, it didn't get to me though. But what did get to me is that pretty soon John befriended the "cool" kids, I was no longer his friend apparently (I'm bad optics it seems). So pretty soon John was one of the kids making fun of me, like I said the other kids didn't bother me but what he did I saw as a betrayal, that did hurt. Cunt. It was fine though, I made friends with the other outcasts eventually. :feelsmage:
tl;dr: "friend" turned on me in kindergarten, wasn't nice.

Never been rejected since I have never tried always knew foids found me ugly and repulsive.

Being picked last in sports during secondary school. I remember in year 7 these guys thought i was really good at football for some reason. They must have been confusing me for someone else. They picked me so i ended up on their team and now had the pressure to live up to their expectations. They quickly realised i was shit.

I have been always rejected. When I was a child,nobody wanted to play with me. Then,in the school,it was the same shit. Has been always the same

:cryfeels:

I asked out a girl in 8th grade and she told me to go away