Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your favourite food?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★★
Fish and chips mog :ahegao: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Beef Stew.
Nice and hearty.

Any meat pasta combinations, especially with tomato sauce, thick goulash with larger chunks of meat.

Roast turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, eaten in front of malnourished redskins with small pox.

I don't have a particular favorite. I love bread and foods that have bread with it. Also salmon, tzatziki, tex mex, kebab, curry food and some german foods like bratwurst and currywurst. Tiramisu, sachertorte and schwarzwälder kirschtorte mogs in category of desserts.

What's your opinion on bunny chow?
Which one? Indian bunny chow or blacks bunny chow? Both are pretty good but I like my bunny chow with mutton and potato(Indian one)

inyama yenhloko mogs. That is a truecel dish right there

You're right, this is some truecel shit. Jfl at traditional ethnic cuisine. The head of a cow is said to be the most nutritious part, but my taste buds are just too Americanized to find anything about this dish appetizing.

View attachment 1080024

You're right, this is some truecel shit. Jfl at traditional ethnic cuisine. The head of a cow is said to be the most nutritious part, but my taste buds are just too Americanized to find anything about this dish appetizing.
To each their own but you're missing out brocel that shit is sooo good:feelsPop::feelsPop:. Do you live in south africa?

Which one? Indian bunny chow or blacks bunny chow? Both are pretty good but I like my bunny chow with mutton and potato(Indian one)
How do they differ? Guess on both then. I just figured out some dish with bread filled with curry when I was looking what people eat in different african countries.

Seafood, Mussels, Oysters, crab, fish etc. Basically most things coming from the sea.

How do they differ? Guess on both then. I just figured out some dish with bread filled with curry when I was looking what people eat in different african countries.

This is the "black" one. It has chips, patty, viennas, eggs etc. This is the most eaten one though but it gives me serious heart burn. 8/10

This is the indian one, where it's probably has mutton or curry with potatos or something. This is my favourite one though it's really good 9.5/10

To each their own but you're missing out brocel that shit is sooo good:feelsPop::feelsPop:. Do you live in south africa?
lol I doubt it. My mom likes pig's feet, and it never looked appealing to me at all, so...

I live in burgerland, Florida.

What do you think about pesto pasta and Aglio Olio?
Not a fan of Pesto. Aglio olio is good. My favorite not tomato based is: Handmade pasta with roasted chicken. Then you use chickens lard mostly rendered from the skin and spices, then you add chicken broth or store bought cubes, simmer it until it thickens into sauce. You mix pasta with sauce and piece of chicken meat. Its simple but taste amazing, it has very strong meaty flavor, especially if the meat caramelize nicely.
I learned to make it from my mom, she learned it from her family. I dont know if it has official name.

Handmade pasta? Sounds fancy but I'm sure it tastes better than regular store bought dry pasta
Its very simple to make, all it needs its egg, salt, flour and water, it doesn't needs to be kneed for long time, few min is enough. Dough needs to rest for 10 min before rolling it out. It cooks for 3-5 and then drain and rinse with cold water. Its chewier and taste richer than store bought.

Sounds easy to make, thanks for taking the time to write it all out for me.
No problem. The rule is the more eggs you add the less water it needs. More eggs also make dough firmer, so if you like softer pasta dont add too much. Dough needs to be firm on a bit drier side. I add 3 eggs and half tablespoon of salt to 500g of flour, then add only enough water for everything to bind together nicely.