Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favourite book?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Mine is Society of the Spectacle by Guy Debord

Lord of the Rings or the Count of Monte Cristo

American Psycho
Whatever

Roadside picnic by brothers Strugotsky

Lying down with lions, Ken Follett.

The Turner Diaries.
Even though it's about an aryan ethnostate blah blah blah it was still interesting to read.

I can't read books, because I have concentration problems

Kizumonogatari

The very very hungry caterpillar

Can't remember

Interview With A Vampire.

Probably Job in the Bible, but setting aside the grand old classics maybe The Idiot by Dostoevsky. Phantom of the Opera is a sentimental favourite.

I have never read a book

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy

Probably Job in the Bible, but setting aside the grand old classics maybe The Idiot by Dostoevsky. Phantom of the Opera is a sentimental favourite.

Ecclesiastes is another good one for Biblecels.

Kinda relates to our condition via a great quote from it that I believe goes like this...

"Nothing new under the sun".

Ozzy Osbourne’s autobiography was fantastic

Ecclesiastes is another good one for Biblecels.

Kinda relates to our condition via a great quote from it that I believe goes like this...

"Nothing new under the sun".
Totally.

That will probably sound pretty philistine but I don't have one. I've read some dozens of them but there wasn't any I really, really liked.

This year I read some Greek tragedies for college and I liked some. Especially the Antigone by Sophocles. But not really a book. Oh, there was The Picture of Dorian Gray, which was interesting, but too much suifuel tbh.

Frankenstein, even though it was written by a foid, the monster is too relatable.

10,000 leagues under the sea as a fiction. A confederacy of dunces as fictional comedy, Medicine from cave dwellers to milennials as a historical book/medical sciences book.