Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your favourite Australian animal?

Favourite Australian Animal

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Mine is the blue tongued lizard, one lives in my backyard and eats all the bugs.

Why does Australia have some of the most crazy ass wildlife? Even the plants are out to kill you.

Why does Australia have some of the most crazy ass wildlife? Even the plants are out to kill you.
It’s isolated and a dry harsh landscape. It’s only really in the rural areas you get the dangerous animals. In the cities where 90% of the population lives there aren’t any dangerous animals

Wombats are my favourite.

even america does. AUS doesn't have bears, mountain lions, coyotes, elk, cougars
But those animals will leave you alone for the most part and you'll only encounter them in the wild.

Australia barely has any civilization outside the coast.

Kangaroos can kick your lungs in. :feelsjuice:

been to the "outback" or rural areas as you'd call it plenty of times. Broken Hill, Alice Springs, Central NSW. It's not as bad as foreigners say but i dont know since i haven't left the country to compare it. personally the heat is more harsh than animals there
I always wanted to know how Australia is like. Even though it's an Anglo country, it seems very isolated like an alternate reality with different rules of physics.

crocodiles, we can feed them foids

And I always wanted to know what America is like, hope to visit one day. Big population, global influence and has states that are vastly unique from one another.
Never really explored much of this country tho. Outside of New York, I've been to New Jersey and Pennsylvania to visit family but I've only been around the New York metro area. Never been to any other major city other than NYC either.

I have noticed that Australians when the move to North America move to live in Canada much more often than the U.S.

Correct, the reason is because Canadian work visas are more relaxed to get for Australians than American work visas.
Also, because both are Commonwealth countries and so I guess transfer of citizens between them is easier since the U.S. isn't in the Commonwealth for historic reasons.

Koalas, i used to have an Koala plushie when i was a kid and i used to draw them a lot.

Yeah it makes sense the country that has the most Australians out of Australia is the UK. Almost all UK immigrants are from Commonwealth countries.
Yeah, I have noticed that. That includes Pakis, Indians, Egyptian Arabs and Chinese Hongkongers who most often move to the UK and other Commonwealth countries.

I have noticed the trend that people from certain third world countries would move to the first world country with the most influence. Which is why you see for example a lot of North Africans living in France, or a lot of Latin Americans living in the U.S. because this country historically had and still has a strong intervention in Latin America mostly because of the fruit trade and even occupied many countries there as well as media influence there (American movies and music are very popular in Latin America and they worship the American way of life).

Blue tongued lizard. Reptiles in general are more based than mammals

australian aborigines