Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favorite origin story for ethnics?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
One that someone posted here was from a German monk, he says that when god created Adam and Eve, Eve had an affair with a demon, this resulted in ethnics. Another one I heard was that god cursed Noah's son Ham and made him ugly, Ham was the first ethnic. Any others?

I would like to know how my kind was even brought to existence. I know damn well god don’t exist for this very reason

Whites were bred by the evil scientist dr yaqub in his lair in cyprus

Some German occultists like Himmler believed that whites were the descendants of aliens who settled in Atlantis and spread to the rest of the world and that the non-whites are the product of these aryan aliens reproducing with the monsters that inhabited the earth before them. I think this theory was partly based on Germanic mythology which stated that the Nordic gods had procreated with giants and monsters.

I heard a theory that sub saharans are the result of humans mating with huge ape humanoids and that east asians had their own version of that along with europeans and asians mixing with neanderthal. Neanderthal dna in europeans and asians seems to be mainstream accepted but I don't hear about the other 2 ape humanoid interbreeding. Seems true to me but probably being supressed.

Dude if anything, I really dont think whites are originally of the earth. I mean none of us really are because humans were genetically modified by aliens, but whites are missing certain blood cells or something amongst those lines if I recall that I believe Blacks have whom were the original humans of the earth have. Whites also have what % of Neantherdal DNA? I think whites are some kind of combination of Neantherdals and the Tall white Aliens. The resemblance between mostly the Nordics and Anglo saxons to the Tall white Aliens is absolutely uncanny. There is no fucking way they are not related to each other.
Some German occultists like Himmler believed that whites were the descendants of aliens who settled in Atlantis and spread to the rest of the world and that the non-whites are the product of these aryan aliens reproducing with the monsters that inhabited the earth before them. I think this theory was partly based on Germanic mythology which stated that the Nordic gods had procreated with giants and monsters.
Yes. The Tall white aliens were breeding with nephilim and Neantherdals. They probably bred with the other monstrosities that were created from the breeding between fallen Angel's and earth woman.

Last edited:
Dude if anything, I really dont think whites are originally of the earth. I mean none of us really are because humans were genetically modified by aliens, but whites are missing certain blood cells or something amongst those lines if I recall that I believe Blacks have whom were the original humans of the earth have. Whites also have what % of Neantherdal DNA? I think whites are some kind of combination of Neantherdals and the Tall white Aliens. The resemblance between mostly the Nordics and Anglo saxons to the Tall white Aliens is absolutely uncanny. There is no fucking way they are not related to each other.

Yes. The Tall white aliens were breeding with nephilim and Neantherdals. They probably bred with the other monstrosities that were created from the breeding between fallen Angel's and earth woman.
You are loopy mate.

You are loopy mate.
You'll understand soon enough once you realize we dont live in some kind if normal world, we literally live in fantasy.
The Jews and reptilians will not tell us our true origins. We can only put together bits and pieces through ancient civilizations, ancient texts, and "mythology".

You'll understand soon enough once you realize we dont live in some kind if normal world, we literally live in fantasy.
The Jews and reptilians will not tell us our true origins. We can only put together bits and pieces through ancient civilizations, ancient texts, and "mythology".