Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what is your favorite mode of transportation?

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
I am a transit autist and my favorite mode of transport is a tram/streetcar/trolley. i like most the bulky and old single car trams that drive on the street like this one. after trams i like light rail (which is similar to trams) and after that i like commuter rail

I am a transit autist and my favorite mode of transport is a tram/streetcar/trolley. i like most the bulky and old single car trams that drive on the street like this one. after trams i like light rail (which is similar to trams) and after that i like commuter rail

View attachment 537731
Car, because I'm white

Car, because I'm white
let me guess, youre american and there arent even any transit options for you outside a car. in the rest of the developed world its normal not to spend absurd amounts of money on a dangerous car

When you have a car you realize how much you mog public transport users kek. No more waiting for a train or bus that may arrive late, has many stops or that if you lose it you have to wait 30 more minutes. Or having to spend 1 hour and half in the public transport to travel to a town that it's 20km away (no kidding) just because you have to go to the end of the line and switch of trains because your town doesn't have direct connection. The car becomes much more convenient for going to places that are near you but poorly connected with public transport or for long travels where public transport is too expensive. And if you want to go to a big city where parking is difficult, then you just use the public transport like anyone else because in that situation it makes sense :feelsLSD:

Walking on my own two legs

let me guess, youre american and there arent even any transit options for you outside a car. in the rest of the developed world its normal not to spend absurd amounts of money on a dangerous car
No, I'm not. The rest of your post reeks of soy

No, I'm not. The rest of your post reeks of soy
then i dont know why you brag about using a car because youre white. thats only an american thing. in nearly all other white countries its normal for whites to use non-car transportation and plenty of non white countries have cars. sorry im a soyboy for not wanting to pay more money for a worse experience lol

Last edited:
Gliding on the ice

then i dont know why you brag about using a car because youre white. thats only an american thing. in nearly all other white countries its normal for whites to use non-car transportation. sorry im a soyboy for not wanting to pay more money for a worse experience lol
>brag
Sure, driving around in a comfy and quiet car with automatic climate controls, heated seats and surround sound system, is definitely worse than sitting in a stinky, dirty and loud tinbox with a bunch of ethnics/old people/retards/school kids and zero privacy :feelskek:
Soycucks praise bugman like you for using public transportation because of muh environment. Good goy. Meanwhile, basedcels like me and @Transcended Trucel pollutionmaxx.

then i dont know why you brag about using a car because youre white. thats only an american thing. in nearly all other white countries its normal for whites to use non-car transportation and plenty of non white countries have cars. sorry im a soyboy for not wanting to pay more money for a worse experience lol
>brag
Sure, driving around in a comfy and quiet car with automatic climate controls, heated seats and surround sound system, is definitely worse than sitting in a stinky, dirty and loud tinbox with a bunch of ethnics/old people/retards/school kids and zero privacy :feelskek:
Soycucks praise bugman like you for using public transportation because of muh environment. Good goy. Meanwhile, basedcels like me and @Transcended Trucel pollutionmaxx.
Indeed nptrious is on point. I took a train today because my car is being repaired. And the train was crowded as fuck, too much noise and also Tallfags around too. While if I drive a car. I don't see as many and don't have to worry about getting a seat, being robbed etc. Also you can play music without headphones. Pollution maxx too to make sure earth dies out a bit faster.

Road a greyhound bus twice, never again. Haven't been on a train yet.
Despise all forms of mass transport really.
Truck best way to travel