Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your favorite historical war?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Mine is the French and Indian war, the first world war as Churchill intelligently put it. The fact that it was fought in the North American wilderness makes it more special in my opinion. Conditions were harsh, no antibiotics or medicine for the most basic wounds. You had to be a total badass to survive that type of warfare. The American Civil war is my second most favorite war.

I wanna say WW2 but that’s such an obvious answer tbh.

The Napoleonic wars were fascinating to me.

The Battle of Zama

WW1 is probably the most interesting war. The European empires decision to destroy one another and end world domination is the watershed moment in modern history.

War in Afghanistan

The "Sierra Leone Civil War". Also known as the blood diamond wars. I'm not sure if you heard about that whole Kony 2012 thing but that's pretty much it. This war is most infamous for its use of child soldiers.

As depicted by "Beasts of No Nation"

WW2 has the most material since its the most recent with more accurate accounts. Other war histories are passed by word of mouth and text which isn't very accurate. So I have to go with WW2 but I am more interested in WW3....

The Nuclear Civil war on Mars. Mars use to be an earth like planet but the inhabitants destroyed it with nuclear war. They were punished by being chained underneath the Earth.

The Galatic Federation of light wars between the Draconian Reptalians, Carians, and other alien/demon beings is pretty cool to.

Ww1 was the first modern war and the most interesting.

WW3 whenever it fucking happens

American Civil War dedly srs

The Crusades, the Reconquista and the Mongol Invasion tbh.

War in Afghanistan

I fought in this war.

It was a shit war. Most of the fighters just were trying to protect their community. The leaders weren't even part of the community and came from other countries like Pakistan. They were a bunch of boy fuckers, though. Even the ANA who were supposed to be on our side. All came from the same community, all boy fuckers.

I fought in this war.

It was a shit war. Most of the fighters just were trying to protect their community. The leaders weren't even part of the community and came from other countries like Pakistan. They were a bunch of boy fuckers, though. Even the ANA who were supposed to be on our side. All came from the same community, all boy fuckers.
Ethnics know it’s over so they cope with bachabazi loool

I fought in this war.

Was it exciting though?

Greco-Persian wars

Was it exciting though?

Looking back on it I guess so, but I was mostly numb through the whole thing since I was so damn depressed. My team leader was a fucking psycho and I was just a high IQ lackey who didn't give a shit about dying. We ended up getting attached to a recon unit and went through all sorts of shit. Him and I ended up becoming the mos thighly decorated marines in our company because of those shennanigans. Also made the top brass reframe our MOS and highly discourage commanders from sending us out in combat, lol.

Here is one war story of mine:

My first mission outside of the wire started late at night and went early into the next morning. We were supposed to fly out to some farm to determine of some rando afghan dude had fertilizer that was capable of building IEDs. We went into his compound and sure enough he had a huge ass room filled with fertilizer that tested positive for ammonium nitrate. I remember sitting inside of the house feeling useless as all fuck, watching our local interrogator questing the guy while the owner literally just squatted down in the middle of his house and took a shit. The Lt. was busy writing up some sort of war check to compensate this Taliban sympathizer for the inconvenience.

Some time passed and then mortars started raining down on the compound and the snipers on the roof said there was movement. 1st Sgt said he knew this was going to happen and told everyone to run inside. My teram leader ran up to me with my rifle, giving me the most disappointing stare. I was green as fuck but it is like the ultimate sin for a Marine to part with his rifle. We literally are supposed to sleep with them and my dumbass left it leaning up against a wall in his house. Last time that happened.

Anyway I stopped being useless and pulled out a scanner from my backpack to see if I could do my job and try to see if I could catch anything on the airwaves. Managed to find something that had some primitive af encryption (if you could even call it that, they were using an old, early, WWII technique) and turned to my terp translate their comms for me. At this point I realized I was in the middle of his little crop field, way the fuck out in the open, ready to get my brains blown out. The recon first sgt was yellign at me and I just said I had to be out there to get the best reception. He just shrugged and let me do my thing. I managed to find some cover and my badass terp ran over to me to translate what was incoming over the radio. I relayed the frequencies to my team leader who then was able to tell where the signal was coming from, which helped the snipers eliminate the mortar team that they couldn't find. A small team of Recon Marines were sent out to verify the kill and later on the day we were on a helicopter back home. My team leader kept praising me on how I saved the day but I really felt nothing.

One one of the first of quite a few of our wacky adventures, I guess. Crazy thing is you come home and no one gives a shit. My team leader jsut went from asian brothel to asian brothel. He invited me, but I was a bluepilled retard back then who didn't want to fuck whores. smh

Looking back on it I guess so, but I was mostly numb through the whole thing since I was so damn depressed. My team leader was a fucking psycho and I was just a high IQ lackey who didn't give a shit about dying. We ended up getting attached to a recon unit and went through all sorts of shit. Him and I ended up becoming the mos thighly decorated marines in our company because of those shennanigans. Also made the top brass reframe our MOS and highly discourage commanders from sending us out in combat, lol.

Here is one war story of mine:

My first mission outside of the wire started late at night and went early into the next morning. We were supposed to fly out to some farm to determine of some rando afghan dude had fertilizer that was capable of building IEDs. We went into his compound and sure enough he had a huge ass room filled with fertilizer that tested positive for ammonium nitrate. I remember sitting inside of the house feeling useless as all fuck, watching our local interrogator questing the guy while the owner literally just squatted down in the middle of his house and took a shit. The Lt. was busy writing up some sort of war check to compensate this Taliban sympathizer for the inconvenience.

Some time passed and then mortars started raining down on the compound and the snipers on the roof said there was movement. 1st Sgt said he knew this was going to happen and told everyone to run inside. My teram leader ran up to me with my rifle, giving me the most disappointing stare. I was green as fuck but it is like the ultimate sin for a Marine to part with his rifle. We literally are supposed to sleep with them and my dumbass left it leaning up against a wall in his house. Last time that happened.

Anyway I stopped being useless and pulled out a scanner from my backpack to see if I could do my job and try to see if I could catch anything on the airwaves. Managed to find something that had some primitive af encryption (if you could even call it that, they were using an old, early, WWII technique) and turned to my terp translate their comms for me. At this point I realized I was in the middle of his little crop field, way the fuck out in the open, ready to get my brains blown out. The recon first sgt was yellign at me and I just said I had to be out there to get the best reception. He just shrugged and let me do my thing. I managed to find some cover and my badass terp ran over to me to translate what was incoming over the radio. I relayed the frequencies to my team leader who then was able to tell where the signal was coming from, which helped the snipers eliminate the mortar team that they couldn't find. A small team of Recon Marines were sent out to verify the kill and later on the day we were on a helicopter back home. My team leader kept praising me on how I saved the day but I really felt nothing.

One one of the first of quite a few of our wacky adventures, I guess. Crazy thing is you come home and no one gives a shit. My team leader jsut went from asian brothel to asian brothel. He invited me, but I was a bluepilled retard back then who didn't want to fuck whores. smh
Marine and good status, surpsied ur still incel with all that status u have. tbh

beta uprising

184-232 A.D China >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every other War..

The Nuclear Civil war on Mars. Mars use to be an earth like planet but the inhabitants destroyed it with nuclear war. They were punished by being chained underneath the Earth.

The Galatic Federation of light wars between the Draconian Reptalians, Carians, and other alien/demon beings is pretty cool to.
im impressed tbh not many people know about this

Marine and good status, surpsied ur still incel with all that status u have. tbh

This is why I am so fucking blackpilled.

One of my good friends was a chad Marine who I deployed with. Girls would swarm around him and asked him if he ever kileld a man and shit. He was a bro and said that I saw more combat but they didn't give a single fuck. I was completely IGNORED. They were all ove rhim because he had confidence with women that could be gained through experience, and he had a much better body than me. Even to this day I statusmog him yet he is still plowing through bitches because he is basically a bodybuilder now who knows exactly what buttons to push in a woman to make them horny.

LOOKS > ALL

Oh and yea, he has been married with kids since he was like 18 years old. AND HIS WIFE LETS HIM FUCK AND IMPREGNATE OTHER WOMEN OASDHUOISADLKJNDSAKLNJDSAOIJN FUCKING CHADD REEEEEEE :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

American Civil War

Bro

The Crusades where based high T romans brutally fucked the surrounding subhumans
I also like WW2 though

War is so honest, kill or be killed.