Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is your favorite hentai?

My favorite hentai is to not sin, and praying to the one and only jesus christ.

Mine is Kaede To Suzu, best twin sister incest hentai.:ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/DoYEd8KBvNQ

Can't choose tbh, for me it's about the animation quality and the plot (has to be rape). There's this animator (Teruaki Murakami) that has the best animation style for hentai that I've ever seen.

This is what I downloaded and kept of his animations:
Kangoku Senkan
Mashou No Nie 3
Sei Dorei Gakuen 2
Taimanin Asagi
Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG - this one has an uncensored version out
Toriko no Shizuku
Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou - I don't really like this one all that much because it isn't really rapey, but it's pretty much every man's dream. Basically some virus or something wiped out most men and the world is like 99% women and only a few men are alive, and it's up to those men the repopulate. The protagonist has just come of age and he is now tasked to do it.

The two best ones for me would be Mashou No Nie 3 and Toriko no Shizuku (which both coincidentally take place on a ship).

The best one that comes to mind that isn't by Teruaki Murakami is - "Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru". I could even say it is on par with the previous ones even though it's the normal type of animation. I rank it pretty high. The scene with the dark elf queen in episode 1, still better than most anything I've seen in any other hentai, the animation is fluid, the artstyle is high quality and detailed, etc.

There's also a lot of good ones that you can find on dlsite (find the name, not pay for it). For example there's a seller called "NightHawk" that makes hentai games and all the animations for the games can be found online, and it's better than a lot of hentai.

Of the older ones I'd say there's one called "Dark Shell" that's pretty good.

I'm sorry, but what you posted here looks like generic trash, I'll check it out, but the animation looks bland and it just looks like your typical "Chad Chadderson has a harem" plot. Why would I want to jerk off to that?.

Atleast you didn't post something from the Queen Bee studio, that studio needs to be shut down, it's the laziest shit I've ever seen. It's the biggest bait and switch ever. You'll see a panel that looks amazing and super HD and then when you start the video up it looks like a fucking flash animation :feelskek:.

Anything with rape