Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your favorite drug?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I don´t know about mine it used to be MDMA but after the first 2 times it got boring granted I had one of the best days of my life the 2nd time I tried MDMA which was about 2 years ago damn that night was amazing :heart:

you prob had sex on that night u fucker. i don't want to try mdma because the comedown will make me suffer and possibly rope

Weed. And psychedelics.

Weed, Coke , Molly !!!

you prob had sex on that night u fucker. i don't want to try mdma because the comedown will make me suffer and possibly rope
Haha I didn´t I was with 3 friends (all male) two who used cannabis and one who did MDMA with me, I had such euphoria you wouldn´t believe I just rubbed my hands up and down my body while moaning because it was so intense. I danced, went for a walk, talked etc. It was such an amazing night.

And yes the comedown is so harsh it´s insane.

Weed, because it's the only drug I have ever used.

I was sure you´d say alcohol.
What psychedelics I have never tried any.
I mean if you wanna consider alcohol a drug then that too.

And any psychedelic tbh. They're all good

I mean if you wanna consider alcohol a drug then that too.

And any psychedelic tbh. They're all good
Anything that alters your state of consciousness is a drug.

The only drug I've used outside of alcohol was codeine cough syrup. In freshman year of high school I accidentally got high off it.

Had a few lines of coke just there, ngl good experience

Intravenous heroin

my favorite drug is alcohol.
the other drugs I tried are Marijuana and DXM.
a friend of mine gave me a MDMA (or something similar) pill but I dare not try it.
someday I'd like to try a psychedelic like LSD or Mescaline

a friend of mine gave me a MDMA (or something similar) pill but I dare not try it.
If you try MDMA then test it with test kits if you got real MDMA you might have the best night of your life I am not kidding.

The only drug I've used outside of alcohol was codeine cough syrup. In freshman year of high school I accidentally got high off it.
you are missing out
I don´t know about mine it used to be MDMA but after the first 2 times it got boring granted I had one of the best days of my life the 2nd time I tried MDMA which was about 2 years ago damn that night was amazing :heart:
Ketamine, I went in with super low expectations, expected it to be tame, snorted down a fat line at a friends house and it was absolutely amazing. I felt so happy like everything in my life was a success and everybody was my best friend. I did another fat line and fell into the k-hole, but it was still so fucking good. You feel like you are watching your life through a Virtual Reality headset, like nothing you do will have real world consequence. It's so freeing, but you might do or say stuff you'll regret on it.

If you try MDMA then test it with test kits if you got real MDMA you might have the best night of your life I am not kidding.
when I decide to try that pill, I will test it surely

ahahahha "accidentally"

someday I'd like to try a psychedelic like LSD or Mescaline
LSD is really good, only advice is take it in the morning or you WILL. NOT. SLEEP
and it is torture lying in bed feeling really tired but tripping balls and cant sleep

Tbh I love to get drunk as hell. Alcohol all the way

alcohol. kills anxiety, makes me much lower inhibition, and makes me feel great as well.

In contribution to this thread: I just ate some Chilly flavored Tortilla chips with hot salsa dip and am watching Rick and Morty (spare me the normie comments).
you are missing out

Ketamine, I went in with super low expectations, expected it to be tame, snorted down a fat line at a friends house and it was absolutely amazing. I felt so happy like everything in my life was a success and everybody was my best friend. I did another fat line and fell into the k-hole, but it was still so fucking good. You feel like you are watching your life through a Virtual Reality headset, like nothing you do will have real world consequence. It's so freeing, but you might do or say stuff you'll regret on it.
Funny you should mention Ketamine I thought about it a few days ago if I should try it out but bought some amphetamine instead although I haven´t used it yet.

alcohol. kills anxiety
Yeah I had extreme anxiety earlier and it is almost gone now that I am drunk.

Last edited:
In contribution to this thread: I just ate some Chilly flavored Tortilla chips with hot salsa dip and am watching Rick and Morty (spare me the normie comments).

Funny you should mention Ketamine I thought about it a few days ago if I should try it out but bought some amphetamine instead although I haven´t used it yet.
Ket is better, I've had both. But you'll probably get more bang for your buck on speed. Snort it or you are a fag btw. Make sure it's crushed into fine powder and not in shards or it will be in your nose for days and hurt like hell. You can crush it by putting paper over it and using something heavy, running it over the paper again and again. GL and HF

Ket is better, I've had both. But you'll probably get more bang for your buck on speed. Snort it or you are a fag btw. Make sure it's crushed into fine powder and not in shards or it will be in your nose for days and hurt like hell. You can crush it by putting paper over it and using something heavy, running it over the paper again and again. GL and HF
I have done it like 7 years ago so it´s been a while, and it´s not shards because it´s not meth it´s amphetamine base.

I have done it like 7 years ago so it´s been a while, and it´s not shards because it´s not meth it´s amphetamine base.
Oh, well I got them as tablets when I bought them, they were always crudely crushed, so it left sharp chunks which I call shards, I don't mean glass shards like with meth. Just sharp chunks of unbroken pills.

Isn't speed just prescription A.D.D meds crushed up and taken a way you're not supposed to take it? That's what I always thought anyway. (And what I used to do)

Last edited: