Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your favorite brand of siggarets?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I like red marlborough.

What is yours

i don't smoke

when I smoked I used to buy Camel, I enjoyed Parisiennes too

Being incels they still try to stay healthy :feelskek:

I smoke marlboro midnights preferably but I've had all the other big-name menthols (newports, camels, etc.) and they don't taste as good. Back at school I was the only non female or non spook buying menthols.

I don't smoke anymore, but the only cigarettes that actually had a different tastes from all the other brands (including cheap super market budget brands) were
Marlboro red and Lucky Strike. I liked them both.

Of course I didn't try all brands. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I don't smoke anymore, but the only cigarettes that actually had a different tastes from all the other brands (including cheap super market budget brands) were
Marlboro red and Lucky Strike. I liked them both.
I smock one pack per day or more

I like smoking a good pack of L&M green 100s while watching 6ix9ine 69ing a 6 and a 9.

I smock one pack per day or more
I smoked one pack a day. Oftentimes I would run out of cigs and didn't want to leave my apartment to buy new ones lol. Was rather suffering from withdrawal symptoms than going out into normie land lol.

I like smoking a good pack of L&M green 100s while watching 6ix9ine 69ing a 6 and a 9.
One time i smocked it. But ive never liked the taste of it. It feels kinda sweet
I smoked one pack a day. Oftentimes I would run out of cigs and didn't want to leave my apartment to buy new ones lol. Was rather suffering from withdrawal symptoms than going out into normie land lol.
This is how i live now. I hope it will be so untill i die

None.

Smoking is incredibly low IQ.

Ive never smoked

Never smoked cigarettes but occasional cigar like one every couple years. I prefer the thin cigars.

I've known people who lived 90+ years and smoked all their lifetime

As everything else in this life, its all about genetics

You born with shitty genetics then smoking will probably wreck your body (as many other things). You born with good healthy genes then it wont do shit.

JFL @ believing anti smoking myths.

I prefer cigars tbh, but I have no money for decent ones.

chesterfields