Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your family situation like

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
I dont talk to anyone except my mom

I fucking hate my sisters

I have a good relationship with my parents and brother. Only people I truly care about.

I hate my parents and my siblings

I wish I was dead ngl

Im on good terms with my mom

I talk only with my mom.

only talk to a few and the relationship is okay to odd or not good

It's just my mother and I. We get along.

Idk why but my mom just annoys me a lot now and i have a good relationship with my dad, ever since i moved out i see him like once a week and we talk more now.

Parents stay married for tax breaks

I don't talk to my sister because she rides the cock carousel

No understanding between me and those old people. Especially father - he wants me to be "normal fron uo man, find normal wifeoid, and fails to understand that in those times it is betabuxxing

Why
And ur father :feelstrash:

I dont talk to anyone except my mom

I fucking hate my sisters
I have pretty good relationships with my mother, however she tends to tease me with drama and shaming. What can I say, she is a woman after all, I don't blame her and trying to stay cool no matter what.

I almost don't speak with my father. He is selfish lazy narcissist who can't even speak with people without coming out as cringy egoist. He may be smart and educated in some fields such as History, Music and Culturology, but think about himself as know-it-all. It appears to me he sometimes doesn't really understand some big-words-definitions or how modern world work. So he invents meaning for the things he doesn't know, rather than actually read article or book about it. I know, it is common for a lot of modern people, but nevertheless it irritates me because he is my father.

Sometimes I visit my granny (m-line) in my home village. From time to time I bring her flash drives with TV series she can understand and enjoy, so she won't feel so lonely. My alcoholic uncle live with her, but often he is more of a burden than help. I wish I could talk with her more, but usually I have nothing to say except how shitty my life currently is. I prefer to not upset her. I wish she told me more about the past and roots of my family, about my ancestors.

I have two-step sisters slightly older than me. One is happily married to blue-eyed blond chadlite and has two kids already. The other is single. Idk why, maybe she is too chad-sexual, maybe she is just too misanthropic overall. I don't really communicate with them. Sometime ago I lent money to the first. They are pretty hot, so I used to fap to them as a kid.

I used to hang out with my four-step brother. He is happily married too and live in the other city. We are very different, but enjoy each other's company. I remember how we used to play MW2-3 mission/survival mode together, it was fun.

My parents don't get along with each other, they married because they're both ugly and desperate. Can't stand either of them.

It used to be fine and I really wanted to get along with them, but it's just been made impossible lately. I pretty much hate the old folks now that they've made it clear that they don't give a fuck about anything, they don't give a fuck about being weird, isolated and retiring at 50, asking me for money when I don't even have a gf yet, not caring at all about inceldom / blaming it all on me.
Brother is massively cucked and pisses me off constantly, still hang out with him but bare minimum, he's literally a perfectly trained agent of modernity, constantly trying to sniff out any signs of rightwing, anti-globohomo, or "negativist" thinking. Just perfect. Like a born machine.

They are pretty hot, so I used to fap to them as a kid.
:dab:

Me and my little brother are cool, we play video games together and get along really well. I used to be very close with my other brothers but we grew apart recently do to use not seeing each other much. I’m also cool with my mom. My dad is a lazy, selfish drug addict, and he’s the reason i’m incel so I fucking hate him. He only talks to me when his broke unemployed ass wants money for drugs. The dude’s a pathetic bum who spent all his money on drugs while I was growing up so I never got fed a decent diet, it was always ramen noodles or rice and beans. Literally fed slave food my whole life and he wonders why I’m an ugly manlet. Even has the nerve to make fun of me for it. Fuck that guy. My mother always tried to make sure me and my brothers ate a nutritious diet but my dad insisted only feeding us cheap slave food so he can buy more drugs. She just went with it because he was abusive to her and she was a stay at home mom so had no control of the money. Honestly I hope my dad dies of an overdose.

Barely speak to any of them.

dont talk to them. Mom talked to me first time in weeks because she was drunk and wanted me to go out of my room.

Lots of fights and divisions in my family. Crazy people also. But I won't complain because I get along mostly well with the vast majority of people and I'm low middle class.

I hate them and they hate me, my older brother is ok but he's a clueless normie. Even though they hate me they still keep me dependent on them so they have a house slave.

I love them and they always care for me

Like everyone else in my life they are annoying, dysfunctional, rude, and unironically toxic. They can be useful at times but that shit has run its course long ago. They treat me like a slow-minded kid and disrespect me overall in general. I need to move the fuck out. That's the main goal for me besides "ascending".

Last edited: