Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your eye colour?

What is your eye colour?

• Total voters
TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Pretty interesting to see

Apparently blue eyes are most attractive and people with blue eyes prefer a mate with the same eye colour

Wait, how tf can you get grey eyes.

shitskin brown

I always had trouble with estiminating my eye color.
But a few weeks ago I actually realized, that my eyes are grey.

Interestingly, men and women prefer different eye colors. Green eyes are very uncommon on men but are much more common, although still rare, on women.

Makes sense as women really seem to like blue eyes on men but I have never heard them mention any other color.

hows your hairline?

are you saying this is only blue eyed people wanting this?

the most subhuman color ofc
I have extremely dark brown eyes, so dark they're practically black when there's no sun light

Last edited:
@TheSecondComing
hey

For those of you who hate your dark brown eyes, think what would happen if you had blue eyes :feelskek: :feelskek:

i rather want foid who doesnt have blue eyes but has good eye area than foid with trash eye area and light eyes

mines completely white

fucking dark brown

Browner than a nignog

Brown eyes. Which pisses me off because I had grey eyes when I was a baby until I reached the age of 2.

@anon @IamJacksBrokenHeart @YungCell @andinocel @Speedloader @yeshuallah @Fearofeight @kekfuel @HidekiTojota @Excluded @fast_curry @HopeCopeRope @singleplayercel @MartinLutherCoon @AccountError @Seth MistWraith It is over for us ngl

Regular brown = passes for human
Dark brown, almost black = actual subhuman (on blacks it's ok tbh)

The worst is being European with soulless dark brown eyes.

@anon @IamJacksBrokenHeart @YungCell @andinocel @Speedloader @yeshuallah @Fearofeight @kekfuel @HidekiTojota @Excluded @fast_curry @HopeCopeRope @singleplayercel @MartinLutherCoon @AccountError @Seth MistWraith It is over for us ngl
mentions me xd
take the eye colour pill
it will annihilate your existence

[QUOTE="Daydreamincel, post: 4035783, member: 22907]
I can't anymore, end me now
[/QUOTE]
i wish i could tell you something to make you feel better .
But i dont want to lie .
its fucking over .

over if you cant quote ngl

:feelsbadman:

20200228 135205

it seems brown eyes are incel trait

Tenor 211

:feelsrope:absolutely over

@TheSecondComing cmon

Even most of the whitecels here have brown eyes?