Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your ethinicity?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

What is your ethinicity

• White

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Black

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Latino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arab, Turk, Persian

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • South East Asian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★
Just to make it clear

Brown - Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi Afghan, Sri Lankan, nepali, maldivian doesn't matter if you are brown or not

Asian -

Arab, turk, persian - Any middle eastern except jews

mayocel, im too schizo and a dicklet to even ascend with a noodlewhore

Don't put Afghans in the same category with Pajeets.

Hapa so asian I guess ?

White(Western European)

mayocel, im too schizo and a dicklet to even ascend with a noodlewhore
Same here except I'm autistic

Manlet also, all the guys I've ever seen with noodles are at least 6'0ish.

Latino and White

Latino and White
Which side is the Latino from?

What specific type is it as well, since Latinos are a mixed bunch after all: There's Latinos who are 80%+ White/European & some that are basically fully native & ofc the "le 56 face" Mestizos or Afro-Latinos

Which side is the Latino from?

What specific type is it as well, since Latinos are a mixed bunch after all: There's Latinos who are 80%+ White/European & some that are basically fully native & ofc the "le 56 face" Mestizos or Afro-Latinos
Dad's side. He looks like your average latino that would jump the border into America

Last edited:
Then wtf happened
WMAF likely

AMWF is as rare as WMBF stats wise:

However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Dad's side. He's look like your average latino that would jump the border into America
Interesting, I've met a few other mixed Latinocels. Two had White dads & Latino moms, but one of them was just some betabuxxer the turdie wanted to use a greencard for

I'm white but with brown eyes and brown hair

I'm white but with brown eyes and brown hair
Still White, I dont see why some feel the need to say "I'm white but with brown hair" when most White people do have brown hair.

The kind of brown eyes we have is still lighter anyways, it's usually an amberish/hazelish undertone

Still White, I dont see why some feel the need to say "I'm white but with brown hair" when most White people do have brown hair.

The kind of brown eyes we have is still lighter anyways, it's usually an amberish/hazelish undertone
Because when normie ethnics think of white, they think of blonde hair blue eyed aryan moggers

Because when normie ethnics think of white, they think of blonde hair blue eyed aryan moggers
Well yeah true.