Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what is your dream in life

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i was wondering what you guys want out of life and if you see your dreams ever from coming true my self as a kid always wanted to to join the army but due to bad eye sight i could never do that so i decided as a kid i wanted to be come a pro gamer but thats not working out lol since recently i started to make music but thats also not working out although it got approved to be on spotify it still means nothing long story short everything i do fails

i would like to be some sort of scientist with a virgin loyal wife

Get out of the military, go into LE as a possibility or into attorney law, have a loyal wife that is as supportive of me as I am her. Multiple children that I can give a better upbringing than my abusive shithole.

Orrrr
Just keep feeling inadequate in life and possibly drugtraffickmaxx or say it’s ovER

I want to careermaxx and have lots of money

I also wanted to join the military when i was young but i can’t now due to a condition i have. Right now i don’t even have a dream, i guess getting a job that revolves around Imperial Japanese history / War History

my dream is to have a dream

This is unrelated to the thread, but I just find it disheartening that you were unable to fit in the last "o" in your username.

This is unrelated to the thread, but I just find it disheartening that you were unable to fit in the last "o" in your username.

my dream would be to live in a cabin on an island 1000 miles from any other human being and to never have to work again

over for spacebarcels

I don't think I've ever had strong ambitions for anything in specific. All I've ever wanted is to make enough money to live a comfortable life.

Nothing, I just wish I was dead tbh.

taking drugs

its over for me

To impregnate as many foids as possible - or one as many times as possible.

Have a nice car, have a nice house, have a big game collection. I don't give a shit about college and, in fact, I abhor it, and I'm forcing myself to go. I wish I could just skip it completely.

being a chad and fucking pussy

to experience teen love