Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your current education/career status?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date

What is your current education/career status?

• NEET

• Dead end job (anywhere from retail to warehouse work to security etc, under $22/hour)

• In Education

• Good career

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Put your status and discuss.

Part time rabbi here.

I make a reasonable amount of money. I am also a part time DJ at Jewish weddings.

studymaxxing so I can careermaxx and afford the best copes

Part time rabbi here.

i have a masters in business. i work for online (((shilling company))) whos job it is to infiltrate forums and data mine then subvert public opinion. we have a lot of success with stupid threads and polls tellin idiots to discuss bc everyone wants to talk about themselves. i used to work for shareblue before it got shut down and i turned down a job offer from media matters. my company is connect to mossad and other influential kikes.

Im currently wage cucking but i won't last much longer

Fairly decent career considering I'm a college dropout and a long-term hikkiNEET

Luckily still NEET (I'm helping my parents work though, but I actually don't have a job).

26 users viewing the thread only 15 votes :lul:

Make about $15 an hour. Soon will be $20+ per hour when I get actual skills

26 users viewing the thread only 15 votes :lul:
That's because there are not enough options, i'm literally none of the 4 options. It's over.

getting fucked up in uni

What else could you be besides those 4?
I'm training and educating myself, which isn't NEET, but isn't in edcuation either, but i'm jobless.

I am in college but have holiday now.

I'm training and educating myself, which isn't NEET, but isn't in edcuation either, but i'm jobless.
so just in training. you're the only person here that has a scenario like that anyway

Wageslaving in what would be considered a dead end job then rotting and coping when at home :cryfeels:

I'm going to get NEETbux soon, which will enable me to live a life of Autistic Autarky.

Complete independence from the normalfag world around me!

College dropout, unsustainable NEET

so just in training. you're the only person here that has a scenario like that anyway
Working out counts as training aswell, and there's a few jobless gymaxxers here aswell.

university educated, but unemployed - bludging on parents

I’m in medical school and am co-founding a business with a billionaire (not joking) in September. Foids don’t care about that if you aren’t chad. They pick the “hot” drug dealer over the intelligent, ambitious 3/10 any day.

Almost have graduated university

I seriously have no idea how people can live the NEET life. That shit sounds terrible.

I have a graduate degree in chemistry and I'm NEET because I'm ugly and socially stunted. Studymaxing is a meme, all you're doing is subjecting yourself to being surrounded by prime females you can't have for years. Don't bother.

NEET atm sadly

I’m in medical school and am co-founding a business with a billionaire (not joking) in September. Foids don’t care about that if you aren’t chad. They pick the “hot” drug dealer over the intelligent, ambitious 3/10 any day.

Pretty impressive for here tbh. Good luck br0, I hope you disprove the genetic "inferiority" foids assigned to you every day and make them rage for your success to an unsupportable point

Currently studying a degree that resembles your Yankeecels' Computer Science. Despite a somewhat long sick leave I am progressing. I have average grades and I feel I am pretty bad at this field. I don't know what I'll do after studying. I live confortably with the benefits students get from the government.

I'm currently enrolled in Uni. However, I don't find much purpose in what i'm doing here, but it's fine.

that doesnt really count
Wtf do you mean bro? There's a reason why they separate Education, Employment, and Training. NEET is Rottmaxxing/comfy maxxing, not doing any hard work at all. If you're gymmaxxing to get better looking to not be Incel that's training.

Trying to find a job.