Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your bmi and how has your weight affected your life?

Kaff

Kaff

Greycel
I have a bmi of 16.4 I used to have a normal weight but I just don’t eat anymore so now I’m skinnier than most foids, it’s beyond over. What is you guys bmi?

My BMI is like 19-20 I think now, but it was horribly underweight while in middle school and early high school, which was a big reason why I got bullied so much

I just looked mine up and I have a 30.5

I am 6'0 and 225lb

I don't think the weight has effected me doing physical things to much.

Like I'm not at the point where I can't walk or run or anything.

Honestly it's just made me unattractive and insecure

My BMI is like 19-20 I think now, but it was horribly underweight while in middle school and early high school, which was a big reason why I got bullied so much
I would wear hoodies so people didn’t see how skinny I was and my height during high school definitely helped me not getting bullied but even then I still had remarks about it, funnily enough my mom is the one that made me the most insecure about my weight. Earlier today she said "You need to eat more you look like an ethiopian in front of her friend" lol.

I would wear hoodies so people didn’t see how skinny I was and my height during high school definitely helped me not getting bullied but even then I still had remarks about it, funnily enough my mom is the one that made me the most insecure about my weight. Earlier today she said "You need to eat more you look like an ethiopian in front of her friend" lol.
Brutal. Many of my male relatives would tell me I needed to eat more

I'm sitting at 16-17 too mostly I am worried about osteoporosis and brain damage, how it affects my life other than that? My parents keep hassling me about it, constant comments on it pretty much.