Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your best sex haver getting his/her karma moment

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
Since I shared my personal stories of sex havers getting OWNED I want to hear your personal stories.

I knew a coal burner that got murdered by a n word :feelshaha::feelshaha:

OK demonstrate

I know a foid who gave birth at 15 now she works as a waitress and cant go to college, also many foids getting herpes and other infections

Left a comment, Brilliant read! Gave me lifefuel, Stare at him to EYEmog him!

It doesn't matter because after "getting their karma" (Karma doesn't exist, by the way), they go back to being privileged sex-havers.

The only "karma" that matter to me that they get is a bullet to the head.

It doesn't matter because after "getting their karma" (Karma doesn't exist, by the way), they go back to being privileged sex-havers.

The only "karma" that matter to me that they get is a bullet to the head.
Karma exists and he fucking deserved it, Now he can be Eyemogged by skibidi over here!

Karma exists and he fucking deserved it, Now he can be Eyemogged by skibidi over here!
Basically. Any attractive man becomes a subhuman 1/10 after they loose an eye...

This guy

Images 2

Should totally make account here. It is over for him.

Do you get off on being this much of a coping braindead retard?

Basically. Any attractive man becomes a subhuman 1/10 after they loose an eye...

This guy

View attachment 953786

LOL HE CAN STILL GET BITCHES, RETARD? OH SO YOUR SOYING UP TO THIS FAGGOT BULLY PROTECTING HIM? WOAH YOUR A FUCKING RETARD AFTERALL, ARENT YOU THAT GUY WITH A MANSION IN SAO PAULO BRAGGING ABOUT FUCKING PBITCHES ALL DAY? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM YOU FAKECEL!

This guy

View attachment 953786

ONLY BRAINDEAD RETARD HERE IS YOU THE FAKECEL RETARD POSTING ON INCELFORUMS WHILE LIVING IN YOUR MANSION GETTING TONS OF SEX!

None, they always win

LOL HE CAN STILL GET BITCHES, RETARD? OH SO YOUR SOYING UP TO THIS FAGGOT BULLY PROTECTING HIM? WOAH YOUR A FUCKING RETARD AFTERALL, ARENT YOU THAT GUY WITH A MANSION IN SAO PAULO BRAGGING ABOUT FUCKING PBITCHES ALL DAY? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM YOU FAKECEL!
??...

Okay.